Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Hey, Remember This Amazing Goal By Mr Okocha ???? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hey, Remember This Amazing Goal By Mr Okocha ???? (385 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Remember This Amazing Goal By Mr Okocha ???? by YesNo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
I remembered this goal today and I decided to check for it on youtube so I can see it one more time. The great works of the wonder called AUSTIN "JJ" OKOCHA. God please send us another Okocha, we really need am bad bad.

Oliver Kahn was (and still is) one of the best goal keepers the lovely game of football ever produced, no doubt. Here's what he had to say about this MAD GOAL from Okocha.

The former Bayern Munich skipper paid a tribute to the Nigerian legend as he recalled the encounter exactly 23 years after on his Twitter page.

"Exactly 23 years is the sensational goal from Jay-Jay Okocha today ago - and I'm still dizzy ...," kahn tweeted.

The goal was voted as 1993 Goal of the year by viewers of Sportschau (an ARD German TV sports programme).

I am posting this in celebrity section because JJ is a football celebrity, I am very sure all football lovers would agree on this.

Fynestboi, MissyB3, Ishilove please send to the front so everyone can see this, be happy and forget problems for a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WU-KA1D79E

(1) (Reply)

New Song: Kiss Daniel - Yeba MP3 / Why I Created The Word Biafra In 2013 - Kemi Olunloyo / Psquare Lawyer,festus Keyamo Says Viral Video Of Psquare Fight Happened In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.