Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review (646 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price / Phantom 8 Full Review: Your Questions Answered! / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review by Spacelord360: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
When I heard the Name Samsung Galaxy Note 8, I was like:

“That explosive type again >.< !!”?,

Anyway with apologies form the Saudi company promising a rigorous battery check in all their device we might no be experiencing such again.

Not me alone;

Many thought the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as a Samsung S8 plus-plus kind of device (if that’s a thing), but when you talk about the Note 8 you talk about an impressive device.

Wait, its actually the best Samsung device, this guy calls it a beast (you heard me right).

You will be a fan of the Tablets to be drawn to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 over the Galaxy S8, that’s because despite being the best device ever lunched by Samsung, its battery capacity is smaller than the S8 Plus (with 200 mAh less) and accompanied with its high cost.

In conclusion; (rather too early though)

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is rated the best in its league, so lets get to the review of this device.
Including

Design
Display
Performance
Software
Battery
Camera
Security

See full report http://techrector.com/samsung-galaxy-note-8/

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review by JandyJ(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
How Much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review by tsunade1979: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Phone specification but for me i'll wait for a feed back about this phone. I don't want to waste money if the phone has no feedback.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review by fibonacci2526: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op please change the title,how do you review a phone you don't have access to?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Review by MarkWayne89: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
As a side note, if anybody is interesting in unlocking the Galaxy Note 8, I've found a great service: https://www.unlockscope.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-note-8-062452

They just helped me unlock an AT&T model in less than an hour!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX Nougat Stock Firmware Download / Glo Everyday Bonanza And Jumbo SIM: Craziest Offers In Nigeria's Telecom History / Why Does Live Record Take/consumed More Gig ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.