Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra (1040 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by attackgat: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
An ideology can never be defeated by force of arms.

Im one Igbo man who believes that Nigeria, since its creation in 1914, has been disasterous for Igbos. I believe that Igbos, along with minorities who are comfortable with Igbos, should be an independent nation. I also have no doubt in my mind that if a referendum were held today, the vast majority of Igbos would vote to be independent of Nigeria.

I have 3 friends, two of whom I have been trying to convince about Biafra for over a year. The third guy I lost contact with.

In the 2 days since the Nigerian Army invaded Kanu's residence, all three friends have called me to pledge total support for Biafra. The scales finally fell of their eyes about what I told them that we Igbos are better of on our own. Even my own Grandmother who was an eyewitness to the horrors of the Biafran war is going to a Biafran womens meeting to protest over Python dance. Even some Igbos who only had a passive interest in Biafra are now new converts by the unecessary military brutality that followed Python dance.

I believe that Buhari had been looking for a way to bring down Kanu and IPOB but nothing worked. They tried shooting IPOB members hoping that IPOB would take up arms, it didnt work

They arrested and charged Kanu to court, Kanu came out on bail and held million man rallies

They tried to revoke Kanu's bail, the courts were in recess.

So Buhari did what he knew as an ex military man was sure to bring violence, he sent the military in as the dictator he is.

Under the laws of Nigeria, the Army is not a crime fighting unit and they are not allowed to perfom military exercises in civilian areas in peace times. So the Nigerian Army had no business being at Nnamdi Kanu's residence.

Before all this, IPOB was never violent, never killed anyone. The military invaded the place and caused mayhem in a peaceful place, they invaded the press centre in Umuahia and beat up journalists. A reign of terror decended on Umuahia just because Buhari doesnt like Kanu's style of agitation. The military opened fire on unarmed people killing many, the fall out of this massacre is the basis of the military saying that IPOB is terrorist organisation.

Before the Army invasion, IPOB wasnt terrorist, after invasion, they are now terrorist.

Herdsmen are not declared terrorists
Niger Delta militants are not declared terrorists

But IPOB that has not killed anyone or bear arms has become a terrorist organisation?

The only terrorist in this situation are the Nigerian Army that are killing people and making IPOB swim in dirty water and provoking peaceful people to violence.

Either way, the Igbo nation is ever marching to independence and no amount of intimidation or bullets will stop it!

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by LUGBE: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Exactly, i have just been won to join the movement after seeing unfortunate acts

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ojukwa was also popular...

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:
Exactly, i have just been won to join the movement after seeing unfortunate acts
doesn't matter, u won't be lonely if u die. Your mates full beyond

4 Likes

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by BlackDBagba: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do pythons dance ? grin
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
attackgat:
An ideology can never be defeated by force of arms.

Im one Igbo man who believes that Nigeria, since its creation in 1914, has been disasterous for Igbos. I believe that Igbos, along with minorities who are comfortable with Igbos, should be an independent nation. I also have no doubt in my mind that if a referendum were held today, the vast majority of Igbos would vote to be independent of Nigeria.

I have 3 friends, two of whom I have been trying to convince about Biafra for over a year. They third guy I lost contact with.

In the 2 days since the Nigerian Army invaded Kanu's residence, all three friends have called me to pledge total support for Biafra. The scales finally fell of their about what I told them that we Igbos are better of on our own. Even my own Grandmother who was an eyewitness to the horrors of the Biafran war is going to a Biafran womens meeting to protest over Python dance. Even some Igbos who only had a passive interest in Biafra are now new converts by the unecessary military brutality that followed Python dance.

I believe that Buhari had been looking for a way to bring down Kanu and IPOB but nothing worked. They tried shooting IPOB members hoping that IPOB would take up arms, it didnt work

They arrested and charged Kanu to court, Kanu came out on bail and held million man rallies

They tried to revoke Kanu's bail, the courts were in recess.

So Buhari did what he knew as ex military man was sure to bring violence, he sent the military in as the dictator he is.

Under the laws of Nigeria, the Army is not a crime fighting unit and they are not allowed to perfom military exercises in civilian areas in peace times. So the Nigerian Army had no business being at Nnamdi Kanu's residence.

Before all this, IPOB was never violent, never killed anyone. The military invaded the place and caused mayhem in a peaceful place, they invaded the press centre in Umuahia and beat up journalists. A reign of terror decended on Umuahia just because Buhari doesnt like Kanu's style of agitation. The military opened fire on unarmed people killing many, the fall out of this massacre is the basis of the military saying that IPOB is terrorist organisation.

Before the Army invasion, IPOB wasnt terrorist, after invasion, they are now terrorist.

Herdsmen are not declared terrorists
Niger Delta militants are not declared terrorists

But IPOB that has not killed anyone or bear arms has become a terrorist organisation?

The only terrorist in this situation are the Nigerian Army that are killing people and making IPOB swim in dirty water and provoking peaceful people to violence.

Either way, the Igbo nation is ever marching to independence and no amount of intimidation ir bullets will stop it!

Nairalanders, read this..Line by line..word by word..read it and understand how the average igbo man thinks.
Truth is deadlier than bullets.
We stand for the truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by whitebeard(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
lol, they have been popular before u didn't know bout ipob, people just found it stupid and useless to talk about them, it only the Nigerian military that people want to see in action..u have no idea how people are dying to join the NDA..pls just so u know as much as people criticise the army, the people actually love them..especially the young ones...!!!

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by simultaneousboi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Some are ignorance of that

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
I started supporting the Biafran struggle after Onitsha massacre. The more they kill our people, the more we see reasons for our total independence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by ikaboy: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
I hear
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by CrtlAltDel: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
I started supporting Biafra when Kanu said if he is arrested Ipob should burn Nigeria....oops, sorry I lied, it was when he said kill all Yolobas who ask of Radio Biafra but now operation python dance has made believe the below
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by Presidiotbuhari: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
The birth of biafra nation is closer than anyone can imaging........... Viva biafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by eastman11: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
whitebeard:
lol, they have been popular before u didn't know bout ipob, people just found it stupid and useless to talk about them, it only the Nigerian military that people want to see in action..u have no idea how people are dying to join the NDA..pls just so u know as much as people criticise the army, the people actually love them..especially the young ones...!!!
[/S
E-warrior
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by shukuokukobambi: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:

See how they're encouraging themselves like those MMM zombies during the dying days of the ponzi scheme cheesy

Its so obvious these guys na scam....just like that MMM guider chuddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by kp3tech(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Recent Military invasion as created enormous international sympathy and support.

They would be a rally opposite UN on Tuesday... Many whites and black Americans would be involved..

Also in Germany

World media has also been attracted

And Nigeria Army declaration of IPOB as terrorists group has raise another strong awareness... It is backfiring.

It's has become an obsession to some of this foreigners caused by that army drowning video....

Those Army acts were demonic.

4 Likes

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by LUGBE: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
I never did MMM, and won't do it in future, is Zombie's like you that intelligent Chuddy dealt with. Greedy things that will never say the truth.

If you need more, quote me again zombie shocked

shukuokukobambi:

See how they're encouraging themselves like those MMM zombies during the dying days of the ponzi scheme cheesy

Its so obvious these guys na scam....just like that MMM guider chuddy cheesy
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by HiddenShadow: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Many stupid Nigerians never knew that killing IPOB members will only draw more sympathy from non IPOB members

Now the educated Biafrans are joining IPOB

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by shukuokukobambi: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:

I never did MMM, and won't do it in future, is Zombie's like you that intelligent Chuddy dealt with. Greedy things that will never say the truth.

If you need more, quote me again zombie shocked

It's people like us that opened the blind eyes of mugus like you whose life achievements were wasted on MMM. Chuddy must have ruined you the same way the albino hunchback will lead you to face bullets bare chested cheesy

Dumb guy who got converted to join ipob after he saw ipobians swimming in and drinking muddy water under the guidance of hausa koboko. When are you marching on an army checkpoint again? Empty chest beating cowardly liar cheesy
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by shukuokukobambi: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Many stupid Nigerians never knew that killing IPOB members will only draw more sympathy from non IPOB members

Now the educated Biafrans are joining IPOB

Now you don come again with your lie lie? what next will ipob do? drop bottles and carry guns? cheesy
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by Marcelo290(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now you don come again with your lie lie? what next will ipob do? drop bottles and carry guns? cheesy
Haven't you realized you are sounding stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by shukuokukobambi: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Marcelo290:
Haven't you realized you are sounding stupid?

No. But i realized your own idiocy is irredeemable angry
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by Throwback: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Consolation of miserable fellows.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by DonBobes(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
doesn't matter, u won't be lonely if u die. Your mates full beyond

Don't advise d fools make him join dem again Igbos have shown trace & sign of a terrorist group. Let's see dem again & heaven will receive latest candidates of hell .

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by DonBobes(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Carry guns?? dats y one IPOB fool wanted snatching a rifle from a female soldier days back. Lets just c dem gather at Nnamdi cownu's place. Na death straight

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by Marcelo290(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No. But i realized your own idiocy is irredeemable angry
Yours deserves to be made the 8th wonder of the world.
Re: Python Dance Only Made Kanu More Popular And Increased Support For Biafra by shukuokukobambi: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Marcelo290:
Yours deserves to be made the 8th wonder of the world.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military / Oyedepo: Why It Is Important For Christians To Pay Tithe / The Igbo And The Niger Delta Peoples Share The Same Umbilical Chord By Water Bef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.