Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination (1056 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman / Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by TheArticleNG(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
News reaching us from Nnewi, located in Anambra says, all schools has closed in whole Anambra State as parents rush to withdraw their children from school over a rumour of monkeypox injections on pupils by soldiers.

This is believed to be related to a whatsapp rumour broadcast online.

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/news/schools-closed-monkey-pox-vaccination-anambra/

Lalasticlala
Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by bolanto24(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
So is the message true or false?

How come about the monkey pox then?

It is really suspicious when the military starts giving medical services to the same communities they are terrorising.

Just like beating a child and telling him not to cry.

5 Likes

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by ProWalker: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
These people have lost it completely

1 Like

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by adem30: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
bolanto24:

It is really suspicious when the military starts giving medical services to the same communities they are terrorising.

So it was Nigeria military that also brought Ebola and Lassafever to Nigeria abi?

3 Likes

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by adem30: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
When some people were doing this, we all kept quite

2 Likes

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
ProWalker:
These people have lost it completely
I am telling you my brother.

Kanu has completely destroyed what is left of their brains with his hate messages.

God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheArticleNG:
News reaching us from Nnewi, located in Anambra says, all schools has closed in whole Anambra State as parents rush to withdraw their children from school over a rumour of monkeypox injections on pupils by soldiers.

This is believed to be related to a whatsapp rumour broadcast online.

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/news/schools-closed-monkey-pox-vaccination-anambra/

Lalasticlala

Dude, why you copy my picture, brand am with your name? Na so u dey behave?

1 Like

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by ProWalker: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

Kanu has completely destroyed what is left of their brains with his hate messages.

God forbid!

Imagine the mass hysteria going on in that place

3 Likes

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by ProWalker: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by MrIrohKenedy: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:

God forbid!
[/s]
Stop pretending that you care
we prefer your normal piggy picture you normally post or are tired of posting it grin

1 Like

Re: See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination by laribari(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
bolanto24:

Wait o!! Are u saying monkey pot is in biafra land? shocked

Then who is cooking the money naa, dem nor dey see am? grin grin

Me dey chop monkey oo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N2m Ransom On Cult Kingpins: Dakuku Slams Wike / Miyetti Allah Accuses Nigerians Of Politicizing Herdsmen And Farmer's Conflict / Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.