Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. (678 Views)

My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures / Instagram Fabric Seller Shares Amazing Success Story / Share Your Success Story Career Wise In The Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by Sleyanya1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders,

Here's my very bossom friend and a natural career oriented philanthropist. He's a Final year student in Gas Engineering Department, UNIPORT.

He has been a President and taken up other leading roles In many associations.
Most profoundly, He's a cheerful giver and founder of the Help The Less Privileged Foundation (HTLPF).

Kindly support him today to emerge winner after an online course completed that led to a competition by the organizers. You're only required to like and share. (Instagram).

I heartily thank you all.
For a bossom friend.

*You Can Be Part Of Making Someone's Success come true today just by Opening this link via I.G and clicking on ❤ and Share.* That's the power of support.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY5HnRdB3Nt/

It Ends By 6pm Today. Please don't just view, show some love today. God bless Y'all
Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by Paulugo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
let's go and get him the crown. who's with me?
Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by OdunHD: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Paulugo:
let's go and get him the crown. who's with me?
I'm with you bro.
Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by Sleyanya1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks people for your support.

Voting ends by 6pm.

Please let's all do this. I appreciate alot.
Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by bvirtus001: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
What a nice video.. I have liked and shared. Wishing your friend success....

2 Likes

Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by creamyanne: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
The guy fine sha o. I don help una like am.
Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by Sleyanya1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
bvirtus001:
What a nice video.. I have liked and shared. Wishing your friend success....

Thanks alot dear
Re: You Could Be Part Of Someone's Success Story Today. by Sleyanya1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
creamyanne:
The guy fine sha o. I don help una like am.

Lol grin...Thank you so much dearie

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Graphic Design / Your View! Are ICT Cetifications Useless Without A Degree In Computer Science? / Is Flour Mills Nigeria A Goo Place To Work>?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.