Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) (70511 Views)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Hedonistically: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I does not exchange words with ordinary civilians who does not knows nothing about politics undecided

Sorry to say, but you "does" not have sense. Your shameless doesn'tness shows the kind of useless and unqualified idiots the Nigerian state allows into the bureaucracy, the military,, and other sensitive state institutions. No thanks to the unfortunate 'quota system' and the very very unfortunate nepotism.

Pathetic, barely educated, half-witted nincompoop!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by naijafella(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
An outcast that betrayed his own people and support fulani cow flogger who bring. suffering and ethnic division to the country.

Posterity will never forgive!

It's almost 4 years and absolutely nothing this government has achieve! I can't even think of one.

undecided

Election losers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by awa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
NITRABOMB:
I remember been at this wedding. I enjoyed that day a lot and I made contacts with men who are now tops hots in Nigeria politics.

If u wanna make money too check my signature

After making contacts with men who are now tops hots in Nigeria politics, you came back to be playing Nairabet and Baba Ijebu?

Bros you need Jesus instead of these men....

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by ofuonyebi: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
All these good days are often thrown into the dustbin when

it is time to play the Nigerian dirty game called politics;

The once love of yesterday becomes so bitter against each other particularly, when they are party=-apart!...pindipin vs Apc

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by greggng: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hedonistically:

You're quite foolish.

Amaechi 'won' which primaries? From where? How?

The same powers that GAVE him the ticket, also asked him to withdraw, in line with the usual under the table shadowy arrangements that propped him up in the first place. Yet you're here talking rubbish. Amaechi was a NOBODY before Peter Odili unfortunately picked him up from the dirtiest gutter. The same Peter Odili made and sustained him as Speaker. The same Peter Odili did the background work to make him win the primaries. Following new developments, the SAME Peter Odili asked him to step down and then brought someone else (Celestine Omehia) to replace Amaechi as PDP Flag bearer. Only for Amaechi to betray his GOD (which is what Odili essentially was to him) and abuse court processes to claim a mandate that he never deserved in the first place.

We're talking politics here - not some stupid, opportunistic, clever by half legalism.

Like I said in my previous post, I blame Peter Odili for being such a poor judge of character. Without Peter Odili's unfortunate mistake of rescuing Amaechi from the gutter where he belongs, Amaechi today would have been a random nonentity.

I never know there is a foolish person like you here. If Peter odili is the alpha and omega why didn't he defeat supreme Court. Amaechi is my mentor cos he believes no one has the singular power to decide the fate of a determined person. To hail with odili and ur like. Let me warn you am not afonja or you stupid ethinic bigot. I respect what biafra stand for. The igbos deserve the best but as far as amaechi and his victory is concern I am 100 percent behind him and I can take a bullet for such a dogged man. By the way were is joseph mbu, jesu of okirika, bepi and Co. Those are the people that deserve to be punish not nnamdi kanu. They frustrated my man amaechi. Operation python pls get them immediately
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by phoexix: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Photographs brings old memories alive.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by nengibo: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alphafeezay:
From this pix, you could tell their friendship wasn't going to last
They are cousin, so say "cousinship"

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by pword: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
why all these name callin? I still don't know who Amaechi betrayed. can some please logically explain to me?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by hokafor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
So this Amaechi madness is in born? Looking at him in that photo you will agree with me that he looks like a psychiatric patient.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nackzy: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ameachi the back stabber... Don't worry your time never reach
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by WhiteSoup: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hedonistically:

Sorry to say, but you "does" not have sense. Your shameless doesn'tness shows the kind of useless and unqualified idiots the Nigerian state allows into the bureaucracy, the military,, and other sensitive state institutions. No thanks to the unfortunate 'quota system' and the very very unfortunate nepotism.

Pathetic, barely educated, half-witted nincompoop!

cheesy cheesy

Bar man, one cold Heineken for this guy.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Myself2(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
lordkush:
see his thieving eyes. grin

grin i"i have never taken a bribe before in my life" ameachi 1944 grin

No mind am JUDAS
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by RonJeremy: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rotimi the Judas that sold his people and land for 7 silvers, the only problem is that the silvers were looted from his father's land.....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Sammyprinceson(f): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
So that his big eyes like touchlight don tee, no be today's thing. I use to thing say na politics dey mak am flash big big eyes everytime.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by idupaul: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
seunmsg:

Why do you guys love lying for no reason? Omehia betrayed Amaechi by trying to steal his mandate. How is getting back his mandate greed?

I know Omehia personally so I know the true story , you don't know any of them so just believe me
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by ibitzbarlow(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
greggng:
Amaechi won pdp primaries and was qualified to contest for the rivers governor ship election . Then evil men that doesn't want his progress decided to change the goal post at the middle of the game. They removed him illegaly and brought in a man that didn't contest in the primaries. Trust me amaechi went to court cos he is a law abiding citizen and won the case upto supreme Court. That was hope the man that got to power via the back door was removed and replaced with the owner of the mandate. I am saying all this cos some of you endomie children are so gullible that you don't ve sense of history. You forget easily. Now will any man be angry with a man that refuses to give up on his mandate? Only a mad man should be against justice

The same Obasanjo that Amaechi now dines with in the APC was the person that declared the Rivers PDP primaries a " K Leg", refusing to give Amaechi the PDP flag then. Omehia was drafted in by Odili to ensure that the ticket did not elude the Ikwerres.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by erinalex: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
RonJeremy:
Rotimi the Judas that sold his people and land for 7 silvers, the only problem is that the silvers were looted from his father's land.....
so u have been SOLD
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by sambrow(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Politics is evil
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by greggng: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
ibitzbarlow:

The same Obasanjo that Amaechi now dines with in the APC was the person that declared the Rivers PDP primaries a " K Leg", refusing to give Amaechi the PDP flag then. Omehia was drafted in by Odili to ensure that the ticket did not elude the Ikwerres.

But wetin happen later go surprise u. Same obj told the whole world that amaechi k leg has been straightened. It goes a long way to show u that no one is above mistake. Obj made a mistake but he has since regretted his action then. He acted out of ignorance the question is did amaechi do the right thing by making sure no one stole his mandate? If you ask me my answer will be a big yes
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by absolute77: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Amaechi always looking like a betrayal
jeez
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by lekanaddict: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
The age-long rift between Rivers Governor, Rotimi Amaechi and his cousin, Celestine Omehia, who is a onetime governor of the state, took a disturbing twist last week asa move to reconcile them by a highly revered cleric, Archbishop ofthe Niger Delta North Diocese of the Anglican Communion, Most Rev. Ignatius Katley failed. There were positive expectations following the move, but Celestine Omehia rebuffed it. Venue was Anglican Church of Pentecost, Rumualagu, Port Harcourt during the thanksgiving church service in honour of Okey Wali, Rivers State Commissioner and Attorney-General who has just been made President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).Knowing fully well that Amaechi and Omehia would be in attendance, the Bishop, , had planned to make an attempt to reconcile them. To the man of God,this meeting was not a mere accident but divine. Bishop Katley, requested that Amaechi and Omehia who have been sworn enemies for many years, present themselves before the altar to havea handshake of forgiveness and reconcilation. Amaechi, was the first to come out and Omehia reluctantlyfollowed.Thegovernor while responding had hinged his acceptance of the Bishop’s plea onpersistent similar messages from other priests on the need to reconcile with those he has differences with. He therefore said he had no choice than to reconcile with Omehia, who on his own part was not ready to end the rift and mindful of the implication of takinga vow before the presence of God’sconsciousness said:“My lord,we will get back to you”. Following thisdevelopment, news that they had reconciled spread like wildfire and the media was awashed with the news that peace had been brokered between Amaechi andOmehia.Whilepeople who have been praying for this reconciliation are in jubilitant mood, Omehia refuted the story and he immediately issued a press statement saying that there was never a reconcilation between him and Amaechi, maintaining that he would never restore friendly relations with the incumbent Governor. Omehia, who just celebrated his 53rd birthday, said that he is going to fight Amaechi tofinish.Theseblood cousins have been at daggers-drawn before Amaechi became the Governor of Rivers State. The quarrel between them, started when their fathers were fighting over a land. And Amaechi then being Speaker of House of Assembly in Rivers State,leveraged on his position and arrested Omehia’s father who later died shortly after he was freed. This issue, amongst others, tore the cousins apart and made them sworn enemies. And they have toldwhoever cares to listen that the differences will not be resolved. They however continued their fight as politicians and they are doing everything to outdo each other.It would be recalled that they had the intention of succeeding former Governor of Rivers State, Peter Odili. They were both members of PDP when Amaechi clinched the ticket to contest for 2007 election before former President, Olusegun Obasanjo stopped him from contesting because of an alleged “k-leg” and Omehia who was later made the flagbearer of the party, won the April 2007 election. Omehia was later ousted by the Supreme Court, and declared Amaechi Governor. However, Celestine Omehia has vowed to kick Amaechi out of the “Brick House”. Celestine Omehia who later crossed to All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) contested against Amaechi in 2007 gubernatorial election and he lost to the incumbent Governor. He however has not given up the battle to kick out Amaechi as he filed a case against him alleging that the April 2011 election which Amaechi won wasn’t valid. Celestine Omehia claims that Governor Amaechi’s first tenure was terminated on 28 May 2011 instead of 26 October 2011 when he would have completed his 4-year tenure in office having been sworn into office on October 2006 when he (Amaechi) ousted him by the ruling of the Supreme Court after he had governed the state for 6 months. However, the unending face-off between these 2 kinsmen have made their supporters unrepentant enemies than their principals and Omehia has vowed never to reconcile with his cousin.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by aziaka111(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
my boss my boss, u made me who I am today, more contract's
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by invictu(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
HI
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
lordkush:

My broda d thing taya we APC supporters dat day oo! grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Remii(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
An outcast that betrayed his own people and support fulani cow flogger who bring. suffering and ethnic division to the country.

Posterity will never forgive!

It's almost 4 years and absolutely nothing this government has achieve! I can't even think of one.

undecided
. How do you describe 7m Northerners that voted for GEJ against their own PMB?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol. See eyes. shocked

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
NITRABOMB:
I remember been at this wedding. I enjoyed that day a lot and I made contacts with men who are now tops hots in Nigeria politics.

If u wanna make money too check my signature
you are still staking on fix games to make a living with all the contacts you had then?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by ENEONWO(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
You should hold the greatest world medal in the art of stupidity! By your warped logic, the Rivers PDP ticket was only a christmas hamper/ package of tom-tom which Peter Odili, the father christmas had the right to give to whomever it pleases him. You are such a fool!! You think you are wiser than the Supreme Court that gave a unanimous judgement in favour of Amechi who won the keenly contested primaries in which Omehia was not a candidate! You consider your sorry self wiser than the Supreme Court that made the pronouncement to the effect that Omehia was only a pretender to the throne and was never a Governor. Your deafening stupidity holds a new meaning to the word- foolishness.

Hedonistically:

You're quite foolish.

Amaechi 'won' which primaries? From where? How?

The same powers that GAVE him the ticket, also asked him to withdraw, in line with the usual under the table shadowy arrangements that propped him up in the first place. Yet you're here talking rubbish. Amaechi was a NOBODY before Peter Odili unfortunately picked him up from the dirtiest gutter. The same Peter Odili made and sustained him as Speaker. The same Peter Odili did the background work to make him win the primaries. Following new developments, the SAME Peter Odili asked him to step down and then brought someone else (Celestine Omehia) to replace Amaechi as PDP Flag bearer. Only for Amaechi to betray his GOD (which is what Odili essentially was to him) and abuse court processes to claim a mandate that he never deserved in the first place.

We're talking politics here - not some stupid, opportunistic, clever by half legalism.

Like I said in my previous post, I blame Peter Odili for being such a poor judge of character. Without Peter Odili's unfortunate mistake of rescuing Amaechi from the gutter where he belongs, Amaechi today would have been a random nonentity.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by bejeria101(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
lordkush:

Nope he hasnt! Ole buruku lol
Re: Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Marley66: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

kai
Lol, guy yu no well.... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.