Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. (541 Views)

Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. / A Revision Of Sir Ahmadu Bello's Speech And Nigeria's Paranoia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. by kp3tech(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have never taken any Kanu or IPOB rant seriously...

Till Now.

My fear is they now have all the time and silence to strike back with different front or identity

My question is who would the strike.. ?
-Politicians
-The Cabals
-North
-Infastrusture

Also... when and where would they strike.?

Worst they is no more room for negotiation, the Army is facing wild accusations and They is a fake "peace and Unity"

My question to the Army.. With all your resources and intelligence why did you not pick Nnamdi Kanu codely and quietly... Why take away sleep from our eyes.?
Re: Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. by devindevin2000: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB will strike nobody or stoop too low to the barbarism of Nigerian Army and Government. They are winning and major development from the international scene will be coming to light...serious consultations are going on right now with load of evidence of genocide. As soon as Biafraa is restored, they will try every person directly or indirectly involved in the mass genocide of IPOB. This is the best way to go and will happen. Israel did it, worked perfectly. Not only will they try perpetrators of genocide in 2017, we will also go as far back as 1967, and try all of them, including Awolowo and Adenkule posthumously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
No worries. They are all e-warriors. Only deadly online with insults.
Re: Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. by januzaj(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:
IPOB will strike nobody or stoop too low to the barbarism of Nigerian Army and Government. They are winning and major development from the international scene will be coming to light...serious consultations are going on right now with load of evidence of genocide. As soon as Biafraa is restored, they will try every person directly or indirectly involved in the mass genocide of IPOB. This is the best way to go and will happen. Israel did it, worked perfectly. Not only will they try perpetrators of genocide in 2017, we will also go as far back as 1967, and try all of them, including Awolowo and Adenkule posthumously.
[/s]Where are your nuclear bombs?
Where is your BSS?

3 Likes

Re: Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. by shukuokukobambi: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:
[s]IPOB will strike nobody or stoop too low to the barbarism of Nigerian Army and Government. They are winning and major development from the international scene will be coming to light...serious consultations are going on right now with load of evidence of genocide. As soon as Biafraa is restored, they will try every person directly or indirectly involved in the mass genocide of IPOB. This is the best way to go and will happen. Israel did it, worked perfectly. Not only will they try perpetrators of genocide in 2017, we will also go as far back as 1967, and try all of them, including Awolowo and Adenkule posthumously.[/s]
kp3tech:
[s]I have never taken any Kanu or IPOB rant seriously...

Till Now.

My fear is they now have all the time and silence to strike back with different front or identity

My question is who would the strike.. ?
-Politicians
-The Cabals
-North
-Infastrusture

Also... when and where would they strike.?

Worst they is no more room for negotiation, the Army is facing wild accusations and They is a fake "peace and Unity"

My question to the Army.. With all your resources and intelligence why did you not pick Nnamdi Kanu codely and quietly... Why take away sleep from our eyes.?[/s]

Rubbish rants. Shekau didn't make this much noise before he started avenging Mohd Yusuf. Empty barrels make the most noise. Biko start bombing and shooting let us see angry

Empty chest beating cowardly clowns angry

3 Likes

Re: Paranoia!! Nigeria Just Created An Invisible Deadly Monster. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
I appeal to all Biafrans and IPOB all over Nigeria..please don't pick up arms. Please don't. Even in the far of all these provocations, still don't.

There is a plan...and so far so good, we are on the right track.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Abaribe ‘attacks’ Nigerian Govt For Declaring Ipob,kanu Terrorists / Fayose's Anti-depressant Drugs Can No Longer Contain Him – Kashamu / Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister, Theresa May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.