Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ (7792 Views)

I need viable information about Mazda CX-7, 2007 / Please I Want To Buy A Car Between Honda,mazda And Nissan / Between Nissan Pathfinder And Nissan Xterra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
nurey:

am talking of a vehicle history report, as i have only seen US and some parts of europe. I used a Nissan from belgium and the VIN report was always not found or negative.
But at no time did I request for a (carfax) report if that was what you meant. All I asked was the VIN. The idea of a report was introduced by you.
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by nurey(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Costee:

But at no time did I request for a (carfax) report if that was what you meant. All I asked was the VIN. The idea of a report was introduced by you.

well the vin report i meant is the usage in whatever country it was used, thats history and also the last time registration was done to ascertain when it left the said country. I know there is a base vin check that tells what kind of car, LHD/RHD engine etc as in base vin.

It is a word use misunderstanding as VIN report is the norm here smiley
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
nurey:

well the vin report i meant is the usage in whatever country it was used, thats history and also the last time registration was done to ascertain when it left the said country. I know there is a base vin check that tells what kind of car, LHD/RHD engine etc as in base vin.

It is a word use misunderstanding as VIN report is the norm here smiley
I get your drift all right. The OP was not requesting assistance on the history of that car, but whether that type of car was worth considering.
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Udiboy:

Yes it's in Enugu
cc
diportivo
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Costee:

There should be a certification/information plate on the frame by the firewall. It VIN should also be printed on the frame.

The person I sent said this is the only thing he saw that looked like where you could have vin no but it wasn't there
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Drea1:
Sure I would advise her to buy the 2010 because they cost almost same price on copart.

Copart don't specify the kind of engine cx7 is carrying but if you could make a research then you will understand what I'm talking about

This is the photo of the 2010 isport without tubor.

Qquote author=nurey post=60653031]

I cant see any turbo gadget in the engine pix, also the report of the mazda says 2.3L 4 no T indicated, check the report in the 1st page. So do you advice her to pick the mazda then since you use something similar also is yours in Nigeria?

I am putting clearance money at Lagos into consideration. I don't wanna clear a car with 1 million Naira yet. Not now. I will get there in the future but not in this recession
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
What's the conclusion guys?
1.Do I go for the Nissan Teana ?
2.Or buy some else in the US since I am in the US.?
If no 2? What car is good on the Nigerian road today for daily waka from office to home within range of 05 to 2008(putting clearance fee into consideration).
There will be No express road waka or sort of cos she will hardly travel or be on a major express road with it.so I am not looking for something for speed.

I want something FUEL efficient and easy on MAINTAINANCE

***NO TOYOTA kiss

Thank you all[sup][/sup] kiss
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Udiboy:

The person I sent said this is the only thing he saw that looked like where you could have vin no but it wasn't there
Check underneath the front seats and door sill.

Please indicate which of the seat frame, driver or passenger side.
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by nurey(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Udiboy:
If no 2? What car is good on the Nigerian road today for daily waka from office to home within range of 05 to 2008(putting clearance fee into consideration).
There will be No express road waka or sort of cos she will hardly travel or be on a major express road with it.so I am not looking for something for speed.

***NO TOYOTA kiss

This Nissan am seeing is clean enough to the engine sef, there are ways of knowing an accident car without VIN check besides if the car is clean and the OBD port communicates with the scanner (very very essential as this is one of the ways to know a converted ride done by a shaddy mechanic) I will take the Nissan.

To find the right car in US, how long it will take to ship, clearing of the car as only estimates can be given you know naija. The only thing that will make I Nurey import car from US to naija is if the said ride is not available at all on the shores of naija already.

Goodluck with your choice
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Costee:

Check underneath the front seats and door sill.

Please indicate which of the seat frame, driver or passenger side.

Drivers side
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Udiboy:

Drivers side
You got me wrong. I meant tell him to check the frames supporting the front seats underneath. He should indicate which side he discovers the VIN plate.
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Costee:

You got me wrong. I meant tell him to check the frames supporting the front seats underneath. He should indicate which side he discovers the VIN plate.

Oh, I misunderstood you.
Ok, I will send the guy inspecting for me to go back and ask the seller
Thank you
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
nurey:

This Nissan am seeing is clean enough to the engine sef, there are ways of knowing an accident car without VIN check besides if the car is clean and the OBD port communicates with the scanner (very very essential as this is one of the ways to know a converted ride done by a shaddy mechanic) I will take the Nissan.

To find the right car in US, how long it will take to ship, clearing of the car as only estimates can be given you know naija. The only thing that will make I Nurey import car from US to naija is if the said ride is not available at all on the shores of naija already.
I
Goodluck with your choice

Thank you Nureh, I love your firm love for this car.
If I eventually buy it, I will invite you for the washing kiss
That bn said. Importing from US ain't that stressful.
There are lots of good cars in copart . Shipping is 3weeks and clearing price idea can be gotten here on auto section .
In 7 weeks the latest one should have his car at home from the time it's bought
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by sultaan(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Udiboy:

***NO TOYOTA kiss

Every manufacturer out there made their car to be the easiest to maintain apart from Chrysler and the newer the car the more difficult to maintain in Nigeria because of the technology.

The main thing to do miss to go to dealerships take a look at what in the market compare the look fit and finish test drive if possible and pick the best you can afford.
For city driving fuel efficiency your best bet is the Honda civic, or Mazda 3 and a Mazda3 hatchback will offer more utility, a Mitsubishi Lancer, or Nissan Sentra should be the cheapest compact when your criteria is fuel efficiency and import duty.

I don't know what you budget is but pick 3 you have tested and liked first as your finalist not the option thrown at you
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
sultaan:

Every manufacturer out there made their car to be the easiest to maintain apart from Chrysler and the newer the car the more difficult to maintain in Nigeria because of the technology.

The main thing to do miss to go to dealerships take a look at what in the market compare the look fit and finish test drive if possible and pick the best you can afford.
For city driving fuel efficiency your best bet is the Honda civic, or Mazda 3 and a Mazda3 hatchback will offer more utility, a Mitsubishi Lancer, or Nissan Sentra should be the cheapest compact when your criteria is fuel efficiency and import duty.

I don't know what you budget is but pick 3 you have tested and liked first as your finalist not the option thrown at you

Thank you for your input. I appreciate kiss
Re: Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ by Udiboy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Buy My First Car, I Need Sincere Advice / Caption These Photos Of Accidents Between German And Japanese/ Chinese Vehicles / Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.