Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Any Good Investment Opportunity? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Good Investment Opportunity? (542 Views)

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Get A Website , A Good Investment For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Investment Opportunity? by busoye19: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders. A friend is seeking my advise as follows:

"I'm considering starting a business to Probably diversify from conflicting and inconsistent salary. I'm as of now thinking about the kind of business I can do with just 500k, where I can in any case be getting little profits to help my family"

Please Nairalanders, what kind of business would you advise? His contact is available for the individuals who will like to discuss with him one on one. Thanks!
Re: Any Good Investment Opportunity? by icon02(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
there is currently a huge opportunity to invest in agriculture supported by CBN through FCMB in partnership with easy trust ltd. its 100% funded by CBN
Re: Any Good Investment Opportunity? by dahprince007: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
with that capital, why not he invest in an offshore company that will pay him weekly.............. the most reliable company at the moment is Questra Holdings, you can reach me on 0.8.0.2.0.6.7.9.2.5.6 if you are interested/details

Re: Any Good Investment Opportunity? by yusasiv(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
busoye19:

"I'm considering starting a business to Probably diversify from conflicting and inconsistent salary. I'm as of now thinking about the kind of business I can do with just 500k, where I can in any case be getting little profits to help my family"

Please Nairalanders, what kind of business would you advise? His contact is available for the individuals who will like to discuss with him one on one. Thanks!

my friend, if it is not agam questra as advised above me by the gee b4 me, then it is winthrills where u earn 0.50 daily and make withdrawal at your convenience

2 Likes

Re: Any Good Investment Opportunity? by Fxmanager(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
busoye19:

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

Free Devices From Instaforex / Bitcoin Falls From $4,600 To $3,590 / Happy New Month, Grab This Gift Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.