Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (81490 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
mtchwwwwwwe
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by emilo26(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
I wonder how people think. Will she be proud if in the next 5 years she sees this This is a future mother, wife, friend, sister. I truly hope that humans will come to realize that this life they are living is not just only theirs but the affect others directly or indirectly. So life a good life

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
She wants to start her own showcasing like Tboss?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by maxiflexy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
omo this girl set die. cheiii

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by visijo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians ...
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by sod09(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nawa oo
Someone did not even see anything at all
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by free2ryhme: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dem dey pursue her from her village
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by bjt(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
She is advertising her product wink
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by sosonwa(f): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
undecided

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by brainbox1000(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okay... life don dey sweet you because them lodge you for Hilton ... Weldon ma ..
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
queensera:
2017 Ex Big brother naija house star "gifty", took to his instagram page to post another naked picture of herself.

She Caption It:

Life is sweet. My Page, My Business.

Check the picture on her instagram page below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZGrHXVACKn/

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/life-is-sweet-ex-bbnaija-star-gifty.html

Why wouldn't life be good for her after dem don knack am good s*x?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
are you serious? wawu
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by DrOgunbuyide(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'm sure a man took the shot. You are right, your page your biz, your pussy for preeks. End time yansh
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by AntiWailer: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
She needs customers.

Nice advertisement strategy.

Plenty people who think with their dick will be begging for pussy on DM.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by wildchild1: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
enjoy it

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by FSFitzGerald: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
I like it when women are confident showing off their body. It is an artwork worth the admiration of we sons of Adam. Every curve,fold, sheen , and points are perfecto!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by 6tuz2468(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
queensera:
2017 Ex Big brother naija house star "gifty", took to his instagram page to post another naked picture of herself.

She Caption It:

Life is sweet. My Page, My Business.

Check the picture on her instagram page below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZGrHXVACKn/

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/life-is-sweet-ex-bbnaija-star-gifty.html

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by antiv: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why is she covering some part? This is not unclad my dear. Remove the towel let me know. Na North Central Hell Fire you go dey. End Time children.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by AntiWailer: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrOgunbuyide:
I'm sure a man took the shot. You are right, your page your biz, your pussy for preeks. End time yansh

That is a mirror.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by awa(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
She is marketing her business
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Odioko1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
No, am defending myself and other decent Nigerian ladies out there.

Can you proof to me and the wold at large that you are decent?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't comment on useless threads.
But lemme check the meaning of Nude..
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by braimeddy: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
This girl mumu don really ripe

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
She has nice ukwu and she's cute, I can lick her plate

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Tynasparks(f): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mama the mama
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Ordilawi: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
B

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by cicero13(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Stingy girl.

What kind of stingy pictures are these?what happened to sharing everything for others to see?

This girl is not a Christian.
lolzzzzz...werey

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by tillaman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
She would do anything to stay relevant, ur nude pic ain't gonna earn u that relevance u seek buh hardwork will do
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by asahnwaKC: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Doesn't look like her real shape... She's got nice face but her shape... Hmmm.
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by lordkush: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Stingy girl.

What kind of stingy pictures are these?what happened to sharing everything for others to see?

This girl is not a Christian.
I didn't see you in the biafar threads what's up?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Adebayo4all: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) by Azam101: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ashawo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.