Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram (2031 Views)

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya's Traditional Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by ncine: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ex Big Brother stars TBoss (@officialtboss_) and Gifty (@officialgiftypowers) have taken to instagram to show off their bodies.

One did it as part of a photoshoot and the other.. Hmm in a room with a towel wrapped around her body and captioned it "Life Is Sweet. My Page, My Business." While millions of Nigerians and Africans closely watched them for 3 months in the Big Brother house.

Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by Nwodosis(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Have their bodies ever been hidden?
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by GloriaNinja(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
undecided NAWA FOR THIS PEOPLE O... ESPECIALLY GIFTY.
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
This only happens when you don't have any other thing to offer except your body.
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by generalbush(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
nice
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by purityval(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Make this thing mistekenly touch front page.... Until then I'll comment my reserve.
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by Xerox01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
This only happens when you don't have any other thing to offer except your body.
please what is all that English in your DP for? garri and moi moi shikena
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by ogbonnayamiracle(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
l love yoy
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Xerox01:
please what is all that English in your DP for? garri and moi moi shikena
Yes, it is cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by Jacktheripper: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
But tboss go sweet do oo
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by rummeh: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
What of EFE body??
cheesy
Re: Tboss And Gifty Of Bbnaija Show Off Their Bodies On Instagram by malcom2x(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eya. Same nipples she's willingly exposed on public television, she now covered. Wired Mindset

(1) (Reply)

Ex MBGN Stephanie Kalu Uche In New Sexy Pictures / Davido Failed To Give Me Credit For “assurance” Song- Zona Gee / Singer Justin Bieber, Shows Off Amazing Tattoos On His Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.