Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life (4689 Views)

Books You Should Read Before You Die / Books I Have Read This Year / 39 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by ahza(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
My Life itself
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by fadjnr(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Born twice
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
The 7 Habits of highly Effective People
Outliers
Shoe Dog
The Everything Store
A History of Western Philosophy
The Man Died
Rich Dad Poor Dad
The Last Lion
Deep Work
On China (Kissinger)
Who moved My Cheese
Inside The Kingdom
Ghost Wars
History of The Yoruba's (Johnson)
Nigerian Civil War (A.Madiebo)

.... Many others
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by jackest1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamOlusa:

Rich Dad And Poor Dad, I will love to read that book, how much do you get it?
Do you need the pdf format?i can give u the link.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by efembaba(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
jackest1:
me I want d pdf format of d great books you have nd this goes to everybody.. Tnks
To d topic mine are
Roch dad poor dad
7 habits
Men are from mars
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by jackest1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
efembaba:
me I want s pdf format of d great books you have nd this gors to everybody.. Tnks
To d topic mine are
Roch dad poor dad
7 habits
Men are from mars
here is it pdfdrive.Com

2 Likes

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by efembaba(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
jackest1:
here is it pdfdrive.Com
Tnks boss
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by jackest1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
efembaba:

Tnks boss
you are welcome boss
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by IamOlusa(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
jackest1:

yes, i do.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Bible - God's spirit
Battlefield of the Mind - Joyce Meyer
The Power of Being a Woman - Michelle McKinney Hammond
The triumphant Church - Kenneth Hagin
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by funstufz: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Waowww

do you have the books in soft copies?

haggai247:
the curses Egyptian

the sacred book of death

efficacy of psalms

idols and gods

symbol and symbolic

the book of Mary Magdalene
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by funstufz: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anybody with a link/s where I can e copy of these books: The Mafia Manager; The complait twain...
Thanks
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by haggai247: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
funstufz:
Waowww
do you have the books in soft copies?
no kindle reader
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Ayomicome(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
1)The power of positive thinking. 2)Eat that fog. 3)How to be lead by the Holy spirit. 4)Single with a difference.etc i'll use this thread to buy more.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by funstufz: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is it possible for me to get them pls.

Thanks

haggai247:

no kindle reader
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by maviarcad1: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
MVLOX:
Young people ask, Answers that work vol 1 and 2 then the book Every woman

please can you share this book "every woman" with me, a close friend asked me to get for her and I've searched online for this 1978 book, my email here if you can attach and send to me haptrendx@gmail.com. Thanking you in positive anticipation.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by maviarcad1: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Please can you share this book "every woman" with me, a close friend asked me to get for her and I've searched online for this 1978 book, my email here if you can attach and send to me haptrendx@gmail.com. Thanking you in positive anticipation.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by MVLOX(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
maviarcad1:

please can you share this book "every woman" with me, a close friend asked me to get for her and I've searched online for this 1978 book, my email here if you can attach and send to me haptrendx@gmail.com. Thanking you in positive anticipation.

I don't tink one can get the soft copy of that book expect u buy it from on online store.... As for me I read that of my elder sister some years back... But u could buy the book from a good bookstore... My fiancé got her own that way...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See My CGPA For This Semester, Is It Necessary At All? / Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology / Meet The Harvard Professor Who Became A Billionaire Thanks To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.