Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Dear Igbos, Open Your Eyes, Nnamdi Kanu Would Not Lay Down His Life For You! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dear Igbos, Open Your Eyes, Nnamdi Kanu Would Not Lay Down His Life For You! (523 Views)

AFU In Bakhmut Given An Ultimatum Until Nov 27, 6:00 To Lay Down Their Arms And / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Igbos, Open Your Eyes, Nnamdi Kanu Would Not Lay Down His Life For You! by musa7m(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dear Igbos, open your eyes, Nnamdi Kanu would not lay down his life for you!

The writer, """ Buchi Obichie, ""warns Igbos about the dangers of following IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu. She raises doubts about Kanu’s motives, and advises Ndigbo to seek lawful means to register their grievances.
Our people say the fly who will not yield to advice, will follow the carcass to the grave.
I have watched with eyes wide open, as impressionable young Igbo men fight a just cause (the fight against marginalization), with unjust means (violence); all the while blindly following a leader with ‘impure motives’, and shutting their ears to sound counsel.
At the moment, Abia is tense, as members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) clash with soldiers carrying out the Operation Python Dance campaign.
Innocent citizens were caught up in the brouhaha, properties destroyed…Nnamdi Kanu remains holed up in his house!
I have said it times without number, that the Igbos have a reason to be angry; but I have also sounded the alarm countlessly, that the path chosen to address their grievances will only lead to destruction.
We have seen with our eyes, what the volatile utterances of this man Kanu will lead to; but unfortunately, I believe that what we have seen so far is only a tip of the iceberg, if the Igbos don’t abandon this ‘creature of chaos’, and change paths quickly!
Do these young Igbo men not have eyes?
Can they not see?
How many times will we remind them that Nnamdi Kanu will not lay down his life for any one of them?
He was sent to prison with co-conspirators. Today, he is out – hopefully not for long- while they are still behind bars…forgotten!
What does this tell you about the character of the man?
While young Igbos die, Kanu’s family is safely tucked away in the United Kingdom.
Did I mention that this man also holds dual citizenship?
The Igbos are some of the most intelligent people on the face of the earth- fact- but it is sad that instead of putting their ‘mind power’ to work, they always choose to resort to ‘physical strength’ in the face of challenges.
As Abia burned, I heard an IPOB member say in a recording: “We will not back down. You know what happens when an Igbo man takes off his shirt!”
Well, what happened eventually?
They were made to take off their shirts, drop their IPOB insignias, and 'lay down in muddy water' while Nnamdi Kanu sipped on hot tea in his palace, churning out messages through his lawyer!
What do you expect when Nnamdi Kanu challenges the sovereignty of the nation?
What do you expect when instead of choosing a lawful and intelligent course to table the issue of the marginalization of the Igbos, he goes ahead and forms a standing army- Biafra Secret Service...abi is it Biafra National Guard?
When will the Igbos learn?
You come out to fight against armed troops…with what? Sticks and bottles! All the while, your leader hides behind walls which you guard!
Choi! Aluu e me...the abominable has happened!
Did the flight of Ojukwu to Ghana not teach us a lesson? Ojukwu was even a more superior and honorable human being than Kanu!
Do the pictures of starving children and corpses littering the streets during the Civil War not haunt you?
Did we not listen to the stories told by our mothers and fathers?
Can we really be this foolish?
Everywhere, the reputation of the Igbo man is being tarnished. They call Igbos touts and rogues!
Igbos supporting Kanu, I say to you, you are fighting, but you are asleep. You have eyes, but you cannot see. You have ears, but you cannot hear. You are determined to follow the corpse into the ground.
Igbos not supporting Kanu, I say to you, preach to your kinsmen. Show them a better way.
By God, I hope and pray that Nnamdi Kanu is made to face the music eventually.
He opened the gates of hell, and he must dance along to the tune of the devil. He must not escape!
Dear Igbos, biko sacha anya gi…open your eyes.
The agitation against marginalization (not for Biafra) is a just one, but your methods are wrong. You have sound brains…please use them.
Let Nnamdi Kanu not lead you to early graves!
This opinion piece.
i Ahmad jalo
let me add my own boost
""True leader never leave you during hard times.""
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. God knows what's best for you.
god bless federal republic of Nigeria
one nation ,one goal

By Buchi Obichie

Cc Mynd44 donpata Divay22 Rukkkkky refiner Antina Mfondear NgoziOkoli TheCabal, auntysimbiat nkowalo Amarabae lalasticlala youngberry001 bibijay123
Re: Dear Igbos, Open Your Eyes, Nnamdi Kanu Would Not Lay Down His Life For You! by Nwodosis(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Will you give yours to the Igbos? Can you be the true leader?

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Rome And The Rise Of Africa-religion Is Not An Excuse To Kill. / Obasanjo Is Starting The Same Dirty Game His Allies Played In Cote D'ivoire / Scottish Billionaire Lost Three Of Four Children In Sri Lanka Bombings - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.