Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ladies Beware. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Beware. (604 Views)

Ladies Beware Of Rich Guys. See What Happened To This Beautiful Lady / Beware Nairapaid.com Is A 419 Website / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware. by hopyroll(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
You see them driving exotic cars, wearing expensive cloths and shoes, spending like their money grows on tree and living a luxurious life.
The truth is, they are no more human, they have traded their lives with devil.
It is always good to go out with a guy you know very deeply and build an empire together .
Dont be deceived by their looks and extravagant live.
Just check the picture below and imaging how desperately guys are looking for money.
I pray we don't fall victims of these bunch of oloriburukus

Re: Ladies Beware. by braimeddy: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Are u talking to the Nigerian ladies? Well dey don't care how the men make their money. The message will only pass one side of the ear and go out from the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware. by serverconnect(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Naija babe no care oo. Them be torch me money I will follow u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware. by hopyroll(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
I believe there are still better and well behaved among them

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed By Nigeria Customs Service Officer’s Stray Bullet (graphic Photos) / I F**ked For Iphone6 Not Indomie – Young Nigerian Brags / Why Cybercrime Persists In Nigeria, By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.