Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) (1681 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Ooni of Ife on ‘tree of life’ shared root between Yorubas and Igbos / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) by Pussitto: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins is a Nigerian footballer who plays as a forward for Shanghai Greenland Shenhua. He is known for his speed on the ball. The young man tattooed 'ife' the Yoruba ancient god on his abs.

See the picture of the tattoo below,

Source – https://chikasom..com/2017/09/obafemi-martins-tattoos-yoruba-ancient.html?m=1

Re: Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) by madridguy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
tongue
Re: Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
me I'm trying to figure out the ladies ear....as in the place wear earring holes are...abeg somebody epp me
Re: Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) by emaxjey(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
proudly afonja..anywhere in the work ..but not to the extent of tattoo.. #yuck..tattoo on a black skin ...oga oo
Re: Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) by LifeofClinton(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
yungbillionaire:
me I'm trying to figure out the ladies ear....as in the place wear earring holes are...abeg somebody epp me
it looks like cover bottle

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Some Africans Think The White Man Is Better Than Them? / Nigerian Women Dancing At A Night Club In Lagos Back In 1967 / Alaafin Oyo: Marrying Igbo Woman Remain My Greatest Fulfilment In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.