Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic (1014 Views)

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello nairaland and fellow nairalanders, I'm preciousuweh and I joined nairaland december 2016.
Being a Novice nairalander, I saw a trend in nairaland which has left me confused and curious.
I discovered that whenever a topic, thread or post about snakes or related to snakes is being discussed or posted on nairaland, the name everyone mentions or calls is lalasticlala. Why is it so, why is it that whenever a snake related issue or topic is been seen or discussed in nairaland most nairalanders mentions or calls lalasticlala.
What did he do, what did he post or say, what topic/thread did he create that has made him to be affiliated with snakes on nairaland as the so called king of snakes (NO PUN INTENDED). I'm curious to find out.
If there is any thread/topic or post that made most nairanders gave him that title please I will be pleased if a nairalander will give me the link(s) to it.

Cc seun tell lalasticlala that his attention is needed here, tell him to come and defend himself.
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Ninethmare: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cause he is the minister of snake affairs

Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Deji124(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cos hes a super mod hes the king of all moderators on this forum,
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
Cause he is the minister of snake affairs

how did he become the minister of snake affairs. I will like to know.
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Supersuave2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deji124:
Cos hes a super mod hes the king of all moderators on this forum,
Plus he's one of the mods responsible for pushing threads to FP, almost every snake thread makes FP so people think he's the one pushing them
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Supersuave2:
Plus he's one of the mods responsible for pushing threads to FP, almost every snake thread makes FP so people think he's the one pushing them

hmmmmmmm OK but why aren't the other mods hold accountable for that also since they also push threads to FP which likely may include snakes or snakes related thread, why is it only him?
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by NLbully(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
preciousuweh:

hmmmmmmm OK but why aren't the other mods hold accountable for that also since they also push threads to FP which likely may include snakes or snakes related thread, why is it only him?
Lalasticlala handles the snake section
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
NLbully:
Lalasticlala handles the snake section

OK but please can you kindly give me the link or directives to the snake section?
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Supersuave2(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
preciousuweh:

Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Supersuave2:
guy na question I ask ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by FemiEddy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
preciousuweh:
Hello nairaland and fellow nairalanders, I'm preciousuweh and I joined nairaland december 2016.
Being a Novice nairalander, I saw a trend in nairaland which has left me confused and curious.
I discovered that whenever a topic, thread or post about snakes or related to snakes is being discussed or posted on nairaland, the name everyone mentions or calls is lalasticlala. Why is it so, why is it that whenever a snake related issue or topic is been seen or discussed in nairaland most nairalanders mentions or calls lalasticlala.
What did he do, what did he post or say, what topic/thread did he create that has made him to be affiliated with snakes on nairaland as the so called king of snakes (NO PUN INTENDED). I'm curious to find out.
If there is any thread/topic or post that made most nairanders gave him that title please I will be pleased if a nairalander will give me the link(s) to it.

Cc seun tell lalasticlala that his attention is needed here, tell him to come and defend himself.
how about you just mind ur business and follow d trend, Its fun u knw grin
Lala=snake

Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Ordinarymuyiwa: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
lmao
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
FemiEddy:
how about you just mind ur business and follow d trend, Its fun u knw grin Lala=snake
why should I follow the trend of something I know not it origin?
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by NLbully(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
preciousuweh:

OK but please can you kindly give me the link or directives to the snake section?
Everything relating to snakes he's just always seen there...and he's an admin not a mod
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
NLbully:
Everything relating to snakes he's just always seen there...and he's an admin not a mod

OKAY.
Re: Why Is Lalasticlala Always Mentioned On Any Snake Related Topic by allstarcomic(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Someine told me he was into snake Rearing before.

abi wey airforce1 ? come here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw

Davido Single "IF" Hits 50million Views On Youtube (photo) / Lol! Nigerian Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way / Actress Kehinde Bankole Looks Flawless And Beautiful In New Makeup Photo