Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark (5570 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 1:53am On Sep 22, 2017
TechPanda:
Op, you were greeted by the 5.5-inch device... Really? cheesy cheesy

What tribe did it speak, am guessing, it's Chinese... "Shun shun chi." Hehe..

I think I love the charger, it reminds me of my grandma. wink

@ Talk2Ekpa, I see you're new to the review thing. hehe.. That's awesome and great!

Welcome on board man! Please don't be discouraged. As you continue, critics and thoughtful commendations will start rolling in but find that "something" that will keep you high on inspiration. Hehe... wink

Nice meeting you.

I think I like the phone but am out of money to buy one.. (lol...) If you're done reviewing that one, can you please dash me? grin grin

Still, unto tech doings, someone earlier shared a thread on how much it cost to produce an iPhone x and it interestingly made Nairaland's front page.

Thought I should share this also.

Personally, I felt Apple's is strongly going to take Samsung head-on with its Fast charge and wireless charge feature, but...

Unfortunately, Apple won't give you fast charging when you buy any of the new iPhones. You'll need to pay extra money.

For christ sake, it is some people's salary somewhere in Surulere. wink undecided

grin Here's How Expensive It Cost To Charge The New iPhones (Using A Wireless Charger)

Thanks Bro. Just went through few pages on your blog. Anyways, about what you said above, especially the criticism aspect... � � �... So funny, but you were right, and believe me, I'm receiving theme already.

But it OK. I just have this passion for tech reviews, and even if nothing will keep me going, I think that passion will. So let them keep the criticism coming.

I just posted this https://www.droidafrica.net/2017/09/21/tecno-spark-k7-full-review-just-almost-perfect/ do let me know what you think
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by fibonacci2526: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Thanks Bro. Just went through few pages on your blog. Anyways, about what you said above, especially the criticism aspect... � � �... So funny, but you were right, and believe me, I'm receiving theme already.

But it OK. I just have this passion for tech reviews, and even if nothing will keep me going, I think that passion will. So let them keep the criticism coming.

I just posted this https://www.droidafrica.net/2017/09/21/tecno-spark-k7-full-review-just-almost-perfect/ do let me know what you think

So the screen resolution isn't 720p?
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:

So the screen resolution isn't 720p?
It is. Tested many Antutu and Basemark OS says it is. But, still haven't heard from Tecno
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:
This what I call a review not those "abstract reviews". Well done.
After writing the review, I opened a thread for it, and guess what... The thread made it to Nairaland's homepage.

https://www.nairaland.com/4070820/tecno-spark-k7-full-review
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by agent9(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Sorry for the delay Bro. But the review is finally online. Please read it here. I'll create a tread for it https://www.droidafrica.net/2017/09/21/tecno-spark-k7-full-review-just-almost-perfect/amp/

Just remove amp if your are on PC

Yeah... Av seen it

Good review

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by Hakimrealest: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
This device is cool
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by SacBag(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tecno camon CX for sale 45k

give me a mention if interested
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by Silvani(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
datyorubaboy:
Good , going for the K9 den

K9 plus is too big with 6.0" screen
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Silvani:

K9 plus is too big with 6.0" screen
That's true...but for some like me, bigger is always better.
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by Paddybaci: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Wow..same colour with mine.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by Ennyholar: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Nice device

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Movies To Watch To Make Your Weekend Interesting - Direct Download Links / Gbwhatsapp Palaver! What's The Way Out! / My Data Usage In 30 Days. Who Can Beat This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.