Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Python Dance: It Doesnt End In Criticizing Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Python Dance: It Doesnt End In Criticizing Nnamdi Kanu (302 Views)

‘I Regret Criticizing Nnamdi Kanu,’ Says Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python Dance: It Doesnt End In Criticizing Nnamdi Kanu by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
I think Seun should start taking the battle over hate speeches in Nairaland here more seriously.

You could notice that the same people accusing Nnamdi Kanu of hate speeches are the same people through carelessness of speech commit more gruelsome crime than they accuse Nnamdi and that should be worrisome to the site owner.

People should 'dont' use this avenue to insult, deride, humiliate Ndigbo as that is hate speech in itself and that makes you appear as you accuse Nnamdi and deserving of the Python dance threatment (indefinite ban).

Since Nigeria punishes people because of an opinion, justice should be served to all not just to Nnamdi.
Re: Python Dance: It Doesnt End In Criticizing Nnamdi Kanu by GavelSlam: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have to agree with you.

Some form of censorship should be applied.

Old habits die hard but being a forerunner of technology in Nigeria, Seun should seek technological solutions to address this problem.

To the rest of the nation, this is an opportunity to come together in love, peace and harmony.

Our unity has been tested but our humanity would not fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Leadership Is Collapsing, They Cannot Run Any Organization – Buhari’s Aide, / PDP Blasts Governor Okorocha For Banning Journalists In Imo / Kaduna To Construct 50mw Solar Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.