Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Join Project Management Academy Of Nigeria - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Join Project Management Academy Of Nigeria (586 Views)

Primavera P6 Training On Project Management, Planning & Scheduling>>>08037916993 / Primavera(p6) Project Management Practical Training In Lagos / Pmp(project Management Professional) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Project Management Academy Of Nigeria by Dantelucio(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2010
I am happy to inform you that I now have a well paid job in th bank.this was made possible by me certificate in project management training.When I got to the interview table all the wanted to hear was that I am a Nigeria project manger certified.I encourage you to join the academy today.the procedures are simple. view the website at www.projectmanagement.co.nr or call 052875642 to register for the training and write your online exam and u will be inducted into the academy.It cost me just N10000 to get a job of N160,000 per month. I wish u all the best.A certificate added to what u already have is not a bad idea at all.
Re: Join Project Management Academy Of Nigeria by jossylad86(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
U are a wise man. I think when u spend gud info,ur existence have value n u cant die. Am jst appreciate u. I wil use d info n put it on my site for all to know. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Comprehemsive Training/workshop Programme / Do It Yourself! (tutorials) / Oracle Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.