Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Effective blog post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Effective blog post (466 Views)

5 Useful Tips For Effective Blog Writing / Compulsory Steps For Building An Effective Blog / How To Optimize Blog Post Title For Better SEO Ranking (A Detailed Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective blog post by anoda(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello bloggers and webmasters, my name is Nsima and am a *content writer and graphic designer*.

You see blogging is a whole new dynamic and a very good way of *sharing your taughts and ideas with a target audience*, and also to get feed back from them *which makes it a great idea sharing platform*, but in such situations *content is king* and without good quality content it would feel like a waste of time and energy because you're not getting *enough suscribers* and one effective way to counter this is by *posting and writing about something unique and helpful*, most people will suscribe to your blog when you're solving a problem or giving helpful tips, not only that, your blog design and layout also matters, people are attracted to images and when you inclued multiple and relevant images, graphis and videos to your blog it make people stay on your blog post or article and would make them wan't to share your post or article, so make your blog look good and be helpful.

But doing all these can be quite deficult and hectic for some of us, but don't worry am here to help, i'll try my best to post more of these tips.
*Best regards and happy blogging*

(REDACTED)@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Buyer / Can I Edit My Blog With Blogger Using Php Or Python? / Own A Blog? Make Serious Cash With Affiliate Marketing Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.