Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People (547 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Ambode’s Wife Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise —african Church Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People by naija404040: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2017
SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege and Genocide on Their Own People. My goodness...Gov. Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Okoroacha and Obiano, what in the world did you guys just do? Chimo, Chimo, Chukwu nna, Alu, Alu, Alu...Sacrilege, Sacrilege, Sacrilege!!! I got to see more graphic pictures and videos of IPOB members killed, slaughtered like animals. Most dumped in the gutter, waste, others littered in the mortuary and scores of wounded in the hospitals. What in the world were you people thinking, Governors? Ogini Governors? Nnamdi Kanu's residence, high caliber imported special assassination guns were used looking at the diameter of the gunshot holes in his bedroom and living area, over 50 bullet holes fired into his residence; with clear intention to murder him. I have nothing to say online. You guys all have your own children you are enjoying and having fun with while killing others' children. There is anger on the land, incredible anger that can never be contained!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People by swazpedro(m): 1:13am On Sep 17, 2017
What did Nnamdi kanu commit?, they asked him for a meeting, he refused. His kinsmen were in the street protesting and being killed for him, did he come out to join them or even speak up for them, bro wake up. Don't be used too.. Many of our grandparents died during the Civil War, Ojukwu was buried with full military honors at ripe old age, please choose right

2 Likes

Re: SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People by GoldNiagara(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2017
naija404040:
SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege and Genocide on Their Own People. My goodness...Gov. Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Okoroacha and Obiano, what in the world did you guys just do? Chimo, Chimo, Chukwu nna, Alu, Alu, Alu...Sacrilege, Sacrilege, Sacrilege!!! I got to see more graphic pictures and videos of IPOB members killed, slaughtered like animals. Most dumped in the gutter, waste, others littered in the mortuary and scores of wounded in the hospitals. What in the world were you people thinking, Governors? Ogini Governors? Nnamdi Kanu's residence, high caliber imported special assassination guns were used looking at the diameter of the gunshot holes in his bedroom and living area, over 50 bullet holes fired into his residence; with clear intention to murder him. I have nothing to say online. There is anger on the land, incredible anger!

Sacrilege and genocide are not crimes under Nigeria laws.Genocide is though a war crime.
Re: SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People by olukaygold(m): 2:22am On Sep 17, 2017
lala;cc mynd44;cc
Re: SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People by dometome: 3:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Those Rats sold us out, we will teach them a lesson starting from my state Anambra

(1) (Reply)

FG Alleges Bid To Externalise Pro-biafra Struggle / Nigeria now has Special Courts specifically for high profile cases - CJN / Akwa Ibom Gvt Blocks Attempt By EFCC To Probe Senator Akpabio's N1.4bn Bank Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.