Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do You Have A Property Or Land You Want To Sell? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have A Property Or Land You Want To Sell? (642 Views)

Recommended Estates Where You Can Buy A House Or Land In Lagos And Ogun / Beware Of Real Estate Scam Or Land Banking Investment Scam! / Want To Build, Buy,rent Or Sale A House Or Land In Lekki/ajah(lagos)? Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Property Or Land You Want To Sell? by DreamMove(m): 3:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Do you have a property or land anywhere you wish to sell?

Are you looking for a genuine property or land to buy without stressing yourself?

If your answer is yes, then why not keep calm let us assist you with whatever you want.

Kindly send all enquiries and request to my email: nick.dreammove@yahoo.com

Re: Do You Have A Property Or Land You Want To Sell? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 17, 2017
DreamMove:

Are you looking for a genuine property or land to buy without stressing yourself?

If your answer is yes, then why not keep calm let us assist you with whatever you want.

i just shot you a mail.
You can reach me on 08100870271
Re: Do You Have A Property Or Land You Want To Sell? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 21, 2020
DreamMove:

Genuine plots of land in Abuja and neighboring Nasarawa State for serious buyer or swap with vehicle

2m 1000sq back of COE Zuba Abuja
4m 1000sq by the University Keffi Nasarawa
12m 1500sq by Railway Kagini Abuja
15m 650sq (Terrace) by Express Kubwa Abuja
Price negotiable after inspection

Call 08034707706 +WhatsApp
for details about each plot of land listed

(1) (Reply)

A New Standard 3 Bedroom Flat Plus BQ At Divine Mew Estate Yabatech Quater / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Awoyaya for 550k / Man Lifted And Moved His Three-storey Building 40 Meters Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.