Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua (2348 Views)

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by Beaf: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2010
[size=14pt]My son must not die –Yar’Adua’s mother – Tribune[/size]
March 1, 2010 by Bunmi Awolusi
■Tells Turai to release her son
■To meet with OBJ, Gowon

Following the refusal of the First Lady, Hajia Turai Yar’Adua, to allow top politicians, including the relatives of the ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua to see her husband, who was secretly brought into the country after spending three months in a Saudi Arabian hospital, the mother of the president, Hajia Dada Yar’Adua, has called on eminent Nigerians to prevail on Hajia Turai to release her son to her.

Similarly, the president’s mother has vowed to hold her daughter in-law responsible if anything unwholesome happens to her son.

A source close to the family in Katsina disclosed that the president’s mother has started making frantic efforts to meet with former President Olusegun Obasanjo and former military head of state, General Yakubu Gowon, as well as other eminent Nigerians, who were close to President Yar’Adua’s late brother, General Sheu Musa Yar’Adua, to help appeal to the first lady to drop her recalcitrant attitude, and bring home the ailing Nigerian leader.

According to the source, Turai had locked the door of Aso Rock against the president’s mother, thus preventing her from seeing her son. He added that the woman, who had become troubled since her son took ill, had sent emissaries to Ota Farm to meet Chief Obasanjo in order to make him see her plight and prevail on the first lady to change her mind.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/summary-plus-news/my-son-must-not-die-%E2%80%93yar%E2%80%99adua%E2%80%99s-mother-tribune/01032010/13532/
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by bandely(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2010
Gosh! I can't imagine my wife barring my mother from seeing me! angry angry angry

I'll kill her that day.
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2010
If this is true then this woman is in trouble, Believ me you can mess with a mans staff his friends and his business but dont mess with his mother. Turai Thats the golden rule, am sorry for you oh
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by rhymz(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2010
It is kinda Funny that many Nigerians have not thought of the possibility that Yaradua is long already dead that's why Turai and Co wont let anyone see him including his own mother.
She is possibly using him as a leverage to continue to enjoy the benefits of his position.Am very convinced that Mr Yaradua is already dead and it was his corpse that was flown into this country to hoodwink us. I mean,even if she doesn't want nigerians to know about his alleged comatose state what about his own mum or does she want to claim that she is more concerned about her husband's well being than his own mum who obviously is geniunely worried about his son unlike Turai who is playing politics with her husband's corpse.I wont be surprise to learn that Mr Yaradua was already dead b4 being flown to Nigeria.Watch out guyz,the story is goina play this way! Dont say i did not say it!
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by DOAweb(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2010
bandely:

Gosh! I can't imagine my wife barring my mother from seeing me!  angry angry angry

I'll kill her that day.

In agreement with you my guy; my wife barring my mother from me - what WTF  shocked shocked , but I wouldn't go as far as killing her. Simply just send her packing and divorce sharpish, I no do marriage again be that. grin grin
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by desgiezd(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
It appears Umaru Musa Yar Adua likes having weird people around him either as friends, political associates or wife otherwise how could one explain people like Aondoakaa, Ibori as his political friends and then someone like Turai as the wife.

Way back in 1991, Umaru wanted to contest for the governorship position of Katsina and his elder brother was supporting another candidate against his own blood brother. Some people now approached the elder Yar Adua to persuade him to switch his support to his younger brother. His response to them was that they should go and ask Umaru whether he was the one that wanted to be governor of Katsina or Turai which means Turai has long been dominating Umaru both within their home and outside of it. The scenario is what we are witnessing playing out today.

1 Like

Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by coolguyz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
bandely:

Gosh! I can't imagine my wife barring my mother from seeing me! angry angry angry

I'll kill her that day.

abeg guy, if yu are in yar adua's shoes ryt now. . . locked up in an intensive care ambulance, which hand yu wan take kill am even if he bars them in your presence?. . . na him vegetable state he wan stand up beat am abi wetin? undecided
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by ud4u: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
bandely:

I'll kill her that day.

That is only when you are capable to do that, the man in question is dead, no in coma. So what do you have to say to that.
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by naijaking1: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
Why can't she sue Turai in a court of law?
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by Beaf: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
desgiezd:

It appears Umaru Musa Yar Adua likes having weird people around him either as friends, political associates or wife otherwise how could one explain people like Aondoakaa, Ibori as his political friends and then someone like Turai as the wife.

Way back in 1991, Umaru wanted to contest for the governorship position of Katsina and his elder brother was supporting another candidate against his own blood brother. Some people now approached the elder Yar Adua to persuade him to switch his support to his younger brother. His response to them was that they should go and ask Umaru whether he was the one that wanted to be governor of Katsina or Turai which means Turai has long been dominating Umaru both within their home and outside of it. The scenario is what we are witnessing playing out today.

. . .They say, birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by Beaf: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2010
desgiezd:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

E don teh wen de woman turn to winsh!. . .
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by sojjy: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
Turai is in big mess.Preventing the mother from having assess to her son could be a graveyard mistakes she ought not to have committed.Lets think about it,if yar'adua eventually die,where she wl go to?Does she think those collaborators of her wl be there for her?Haa!I'm sorry 4 this useless witch.
Re: Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua by desthan(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
bandely:

I'll kill her that day.

well that's only possible if you are conscious alive undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Has Jonathan Achieved So Far In One Year In Power: / Pdp Survives, Acn Gains, But Cpc Underperforms / PDP May Review Zoning Formula (Re: Tambuwal's Election)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.