Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter (29307 Views)

Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
davidif:

First of all, South Eastern Nigeria is not Catalonia. They are world's apart. Big difference. Secondly, what's triggering this is the recession and the acute economic hardship we are facing.

lazy, baseless n inept excuses.

Economic situations does not cause sessation world over, only I repeat only lack of equity, justice n fairness causes it.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

lazy, baseless n inept excuses.

Economic situations does not cause sessation world over, only I repeat only lack of equity, justice n fairness causes it.

Economic situations is not the only cause but it's a major cause. Go and ask those boys shouting biafra up and down if any of them have jobs and I don't mean the keyboard warriors I mean those on ground. It's those with nothing to lose who want to burn everything down.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
davidif:

Economic situations is not the only cause but it's a major cause. Go and ask those boys shouting biafra up and down if any of them have jobs and I don't mean the keyboard warriors I mean those on ground. It's those with nothing to lose who want to burn everything down.

The average igbo man who didn't go to skol(university) ALWAYS have one skill or the other they possess. Those boys aren't jobless, they have a source of living.

The driving factor of sessation n civil war remains lack of equity, fairness n justice........ Once economic problems are faced by every single part of a nation, it never creates sessationist tendencies.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by UmarS25: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Aragon:

But when you look at the Once Extremely Rich Venezuela that are almost eating from the Dustbin due to the fall of Oil price, you will start appreciating President Buhari. Nigerians refused to understand that he inherited an almost Dead Country that was fuctioning on borrowed Money even when Oil price hits an all time high of $100 per barrel..... It fell to $35 so where the Money going to come from? This government has forced Nigerians to look inwards..... I mean we import Rice, Tin Tomatoes even toothpick.... By this time next year, Nigeria will be 100% self reliance on Rice and so many other products.... Road to recovery is Slow and PAINFUL which nobody wants to know, yet that is the Reality of life! The Agricultural Revolution will see Nigerians appreciating this government by this time next year. There is no Magic in the recovery process, its Painful, Slow and Steady. We just have to brace it up!

Bro! You are a true nigerian and you really know what the country is facing. But the impatiemt once refuse to understand that because they want to see magic.
And the have forgotten that nigeria was doing absolutely great during the late Yaradua regime, and not until the Goodluck regime came in and put the country in a RECESSION because of LOOTING.
These i have mentione above they refuse to understand. Thumbs up 4 u understanding the country situation.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The average igbo man who didn't go to skol(university) ALWAYS have one skill or the other they possess. Those boys aren't jobless, they have a source of living.

The driving factor of sessation n civil war remains lack of equity, fairness n justice........ Once economic problems are faced by every single part of a nation, it never creates sessationist tendencies.

I meant that the economic conditions exacerbated the issue.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
davidif:

I meant that the economic conditions exacerbated the issue.

Exactly, now ur talking. It didn't cause the agitation, it made it worse.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Exactly, now ur talking.
It didn't cause the agitation, it made it worse.

I know the biafra agitation issue has been going on at a lesser degree but this recession was a huge factor in creating the unrest.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
davidif:

I know the biafra agitation issue has been going on at a lesser degree but this recession was a huge factor in creating the unrest.

For the first time in nigeria history, a government was formed n buhari made over 80 appointments n didn't appoint any igbo.

Also for the whole or buharis regime which has spanned 2 years n 4 months, we still can't find any project initiated in the SE, In fact the second niger bridge which was ongoing was stopped by buhari the claim was that the awarded contract is possibly fraud that he needs to investigate, it has been 2 years n 4 months yet nothing.

in 2016 n 2017 budget the 2nd niger bridge has been captured yet 2 years on, Nothing.

Buhari drew a line across Nigeria n declared a part of nigeria as 5% n clearly stated that they won't be his priority n he lived up to that statement.

An igbo woman was beheaded n her head carried around kano town n the pics n videos of the assailants are available, they are all free today.

Fulani herdsmen attacked Uzo uwani in enugu n killed over 200 people even though the GOC n governor had prior info 3 days before hand n yet the hausa GOC didn't send any soldier to protect the citizens.

And very Many more.

All these setup a very hot blood gradually in most igbos n with time it got out of hand.

It's a pity that u guys keep feigning ignorance as if u don't know what led to the whole issue.

NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST RECESSION SO PLS STOP BLAMING RECESSION, UR BLAMING RECESSION AS IF THERE WASNT RECESSION IN SW, DID YORUBA ALSO START AGITATING FOR ODUDUWA
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

For the first time in nigeria history, a government was formed n buhari made over 80 appointments n didn't appoint any igbo.

Also for the whole or buharis regime which has spanned 2 years n 4 months, we still can't find any project initiated in the SE, In fact the second niger bridge which was ongoing was stopped by buhari the claim was that the awarded contract is possibly fraud that he needs to investigate, it has been 2 years n 4 months yet nothing.

in 2016 n 2017 budget the 2nd niger bridge has been captured yet 2 years on, Nothing.

Buhari drew a line across Nigeria n declared a part of nigeria as 5% n clearly stated that they won't be his priority n he lived up to that statement.

An igbo woman was beheaded n her head carried around kano town n the pics n videos of the assailants are available, they are all free today.

Fulani herdsmen attacked Uzo uwani in enugu n killed over 200 people even though the GOC n governor had prior info 3 days before hand n yet the hausa GOC didn't send any soldier to protect the citizens.

And very Many more.

All these setup a very hot blood gradually in most igbos n with time it got out of hand.

It's a pity that u guys keep feigning ignorance as if u don't know what led to the whole issue.

NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST RECESSION SO PLS STOP BLAMING RECESSION, UR BLAMING RECESSION AS IF THERE WASNT RECESSION IN SW, DID YORUBA ALSO START AGITATING FOR ODUDUWA

First of all, i don't care if Buhari does not appoint anyone from my tribe in his cabinet as long as those people are good at what they do and that they are people that he trusts I couldn't care about their tribe in the least.

Secondly, its not the job of the fed govt to launch any project anywhere in the country, that's the job of the local govt or the state govt. If you want a bridge, then go the capital markets and issue bonds and build the bridge yourself. All this nonsense where the fed govt does everything is why Nigeria is where it is today. Power should be decentralized so that the states and the local govts especially can take care of themselves.

Thirdly, when it comes to the internal security plaguing Nigeria today, the solution should be local policing. Federal policing is not working and should be scrapped and policing should be left to the local communities with the heads of police been appointed by the people. That's the perfect way to protect against outside invaders.

This is how Nigeria used to be run: like a federal republic until the Aguiyi Ironsi decided turn Nigeria into a highly centralized unitary state and that's why we are suffering the way we are today. With the fed govt being tasked to solve handle everything that goes on in the country. That's not how things work in developed countries. As far as i am concerned the fed govt's job should be to protect the citizens from the enemies of the state not trying to be all things to everyone. That is why they are failing and things hardly run well in Naija, the fed govt is stretched way too thin on too many fronts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... / Move By Police To Stop Judicial Panel On #EndSARS 'Shocks Presidency' / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.