Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter (29306 Views)

Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by malware: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
mescapee:

His stupidity, body language, divisive tendencies and management of the situation contributed immensely to level the Biafran agitation has reached today.

Yes, the agitation has been low-keyed because previous governments ignored the group totally. Instead of towing same line, he chose to ignite the flame the more.

Recall when he won the election, the eastern region were not happy. When the previous administration won the penultimate election, the north were not happy. Infact there were deadly riots in the north owning to comments attributed to the sitting president.

The management of the two scenarios clearly shows the difference between education and illiteracy.

Why are the igbos crying more than the bereaved?

Jonathan is a son of the Niger Delta and I haven't seen them showing this frustration over the defeat of their kinsman...

The reason why Easterners can never get it right, politically.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
malware:
Buhari has not lived to expectations of many Nigerians, but I believe there are forces designed to frustrate his administration including the Biafran agitation which was hitherto non-existent or rather, low-keyed.

So IPOB increased price of petrol to 145

IPOB also increased price of kerosene

So ipob increased price of rice

So ipob made 1 dollar = N500

let me stop here.

brow abeg fear God.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by crackhouse(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Charly are u begging bubu? For what nah? It's embarrassing and nobody asked u to do so.
Keep ur calm pls.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

Why are the igbos crying more than the bereaved?

Jonathan is a son of the Niger Delta and I haven't seen them showing this frustration over the defeat of their kinsman...

The reason why Easterners can never get it right, politically.

pls leave gej n niger Delta outta this. buhari has personally done more harm on our economy.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

All letters should be directed to the Python

Vedaxcool, are you Muslim? If you are, I won't be surprised. Please don't let hate for these igbo people consume you ooo. Inu e oni dun toba je molebi e lopa bi eran ooo.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by mustafa006: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
I pray that letter end in the trash, charly grandpa should have written that to Nnamdi cownu when he was busy mobilizing his pigs for violence
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by UmarS25: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
You are talking to a dead man walking. Buhari know his dying soon and like every Islamic terrorist he wants to take many with him. He actually wants the country in flames and that he will get.

It is clearly all over you through ur text. Check your yansh b4 u luk at odas own. Dont b an religious bigot or an extremist
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Captain6:
Nairaland mods you guys need to wake up!!this site has been turned to a dumpsite There are rules here pls!

He pain am wella
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by KunlePrism(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
My president,

I bear my heart out in this letter with great respect and humility.

Often times I wonder if you read any of my open letters. However, I write this open letter so fellow Nigerians will understand the ache in my heart.

I was about 17yrs during the Nigerian civil war. My youth was scandalized, and since then, I have carried a big scar in my heart. All I saw around me then, was blood, death, and hunger. That war, which could have been avoided was a collateral damage for easterners. Over Three million people died - when it could have been resolved on a conference table.

Mr. President Sir,

Most Nigerians, are hopeless, helpless, fearful, aggrieved and have been brutalized by poverty created by the status quo to terrorize my people.

When you came on board I had hoped that yours would be a government that would assist the ordinary people; a government that will turn round the economy and put a smile on the faces of Nigerians.

No, I don't blame you for the woes that have befallen us, but, truth be told, you have so far spent too much time passing the buck than actually serving the people you struggled to lead. Two years is enough for us to start feeling like something would happen. I can't believe that as hard and as many times as you applied for this job and you finally got it, this is the best you can do? Haba, baba!

Now you can see the disadvantage of surrounding yourself with incompetent people.

I remember it was your wife who first cried out, warned us that you have been hijacked by the hyenas, jackals, and very suspicious people who don't really care about Nigeria or you.

Sir, as a father, please do something to calm down this rising tension.

As a father, it is very wrong to show your children that you have a favorite. Right now, it is clear that we are in a Big Mess. And sometimes I wonder if you understand how difficult it is for the masses to cope. People even from your village have complained to us (OurMumuDonDo movement); From Sokoto to Owerri, Benue to Delta, hunger everywhere, young people committing suicide, yet the legislators and executives still maintain their obnoxious lifestyle.

There is so much I want to say as a very frustrated Nigerian, but for now what's uppermost in my heart is to plead with you to intervene in this "Operation Python Dance" Biko Baba, you should be committed to dousing tensions and promoting peace and unity.

In as much as I am aware that the Federal Government is concerned about curbing divisive messages and inordinate agitations within the country, I believe it should be more concerned about safeguarding the lives and properties of all Nigerians in any part of the country.

It is also important to note that though recanted, the October 1 ultimatum issued by some misguided northern youths to the Igbos in the north remains weighty in the minds of many and the atmosphere is hypersensitive to any mishap that could foment such inter ethnic wahala.

Sir, suffering Nigerians are begging you to quell this tension than steaming up the flames of enmity and discord within the country by using force on harmless citizens.

During The Resume or Resign peaceful protest, Baba, you listened, and that's why you came back.

On behalf of all frustrated, hopeless, unsafe, hungry Nigerians I beg you, hear our prayer. As a Father show some compassion and give us hope that this too shall pass away.

I am proud to say that am discovering exceptional youths who are inflamed by love of fatherland, angered at the rape of our dignity and prosperity, determined to rise up and hold one another, to march down and uphold the dignity and prosperity of all Nigerians.

Baba, make Naija no spoil for your hand O!!!!!!

God Bless Nigeria.

Best regards

AreaFada (CharlyBoy)

President
All Frustrated Nigerians.
www.ourmumudondo.org

Twitter: @Areafada1

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/ipob-charlyboy-writes-president-buhari.html

I often wonder where people like Charlie Boy and his likes were when they could have offered Nnamdi Kanu Objective advices that could have doused all these unnecessary tensions.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by malware: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

pls leave gej n niger Delta outta this. buhari has personally done more harm on our economy.

You started the foul crying even before he made any economic policy.... Just be bold enough to say you don't like him. Why are you economical with the truth?
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by BudeYahooCom: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
UmarS25:
[s]

It is clearly all over you through ur text. Check your yansh b4 u luk at odas own. Dont b an religious bigot or an extremist[/s]

Get outta here. You muslims disgust me. Go to your Arewa and leave us alone!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

Can you shade more light in what you mean by those percentages please?

In the last election Buhari got a total of 5% of the votes from the south east, but in the North he got 97%.

So watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by holyword: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
You get much time to spend on writing.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by kizyalex10(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
For those commoners claiming buhari is better dan jonathan,is nt a problem,dd good thing is that u re nt buying goods from a different market is still d same,keep suffering nd smilling in d name of sentiment
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Tecno66: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Charly Man should just fold his open letter and put in his pocket because the illiterate dictator in Aso rock cannot read nor comprehend the content...
They will read it and interprete to him in hausa. So chill.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by malware: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

In the last election Buhari got a total of 5% of the votes from the south east, but in the North he got 97%.

So watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

The video looks doctored to me.

However, if it turns out to be true, I condemn Buhari on that.

Though, politicians all over the country favor the sections where they received the highest votes.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by censeakay(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
This man no get work again, because say he no get work na y he dey write yeye letter to the president
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by famzynet: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari is the most stupid president in the history of Nigeria . He cannot listen to advice.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by orisa37: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Charly Man should just fold his open letter and put in his pocket because the illiterate dictator in Aso rock cannot read nor comprehend the content...

What about The VP, can't read too?
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by BanevsJoker(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
eezeribe:

Most people see the Buhari Administration as not living up to expectations because the APC rode their way to power on the back of fake and unrealistic propaganda...

I think the IPOB agitation reached an all time high under Buhari's administration because of the way he handled issues...

First was the open declaration of the 95% and 5% dichotomy...
Second was the unlawful arrest and detention of Nnamdi Kanu while disobeying all court orders to release him(Afterall the so called radio Biafra has been in existence even in Obasanjo's and Jonathan's Administrations)
Dude, it was 97% and 5%. Your President follows a different set of rules when it comes to mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
malware:
Buhari has not lived to expectations of many Nigerians, but I believe there are forces designed to frustrate his administration including the Biafran agitation which was hitherto non-existent or rather, low-keyed.

But the Biafran agitation is as a result of some of his really bad policies. This biafra thing is mostly an economic issue. There is poverty in the land and those in charge don't seem to have solutions hence the mess we find ourselves in.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
eezeribe:

Most people see the Buhari Administration as not living up to expectations because the APC rode their way to power on the back of fake and unrealistic propaganda...

I think the IPOB agitation reached an all time high under Buhari's administration because of the way he handled issues...

First was the open declaration of the 95% and 5% dichotomy...
Second was the unlawful arrest and detention of Nnamdi Kanu while disobeying all court orders to release him(Afterall the so called radio Biafra has been in existence even in Obasanjo's and Jonathan's Administrations)

The man definitely miscalculated for sure.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Aragon: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

But when you look at the Once Extremely Rich Venezuela that are almost eating from the Dustbin due to the fall of Oil price, you will start appreciating President Buhari. Nigerians refused to understand that he inherited an almost Dead Country that was fuctioning on borrowed Money even when Oil price hits an all time high of $100 per barrel..... It fell to $35 so where the Money going to come from? This government has forced Nigerians to look inwards..... I mean we import Rice, Tin Tomatoes even toothpick.... By this time next year, Nigeria will be 100% self reliance on Rice and so many other products.... Road to recovery is Slow and PAINFUL which nobody wants to know, yet that is the Reality of life! The Agricultural Revolution will see Nigerians appreciating this government by this time next year. There is no Magic in the recovery process, its Painful, Slow and Steady. We just have to brace it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

You started the foul crying even before he made any economic policy.... Just be bold enough to say you don't like him. Why are you economical with the truth?

did ipob cause all that
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Aragon:

But when you look at the Once Extremely Rich Venezuela that are almost eating from the Dustbin due to the fall of Oil price, you will start appreciating President Buhari. Nigerians refused to understand that he inherited an almost Dead Country that was fuctioning on borrowed Money even when Oil price hits an all time high of $100 per barrel..... It fell to $35 so where the Money going to come from? This government has forced Nigerians to look inwards..... I mean we import Rice, Tin Tomatoes even toothpick.... By this time next year, Nigeria will be 100% self reliance on Rice and so many other products.... Road to recovery is Slow and PAINFUL which nobody wants to know, yet that is the Reality of life! The Agricultural Revolution will see Nigerians appreciating this government by this time next year. There is no Magic in the recovery process, its Painful, Slow and Steady. We just have to brace it up!

if u understand international politics, u would understand wats going on in Venezuela.

Pls nigeria wasn't almost dead wen buhari took over, nigeria had over 29 billion dollars, we also had over 2 billion dollars in the sovereign fund n after TSA was almost fully activated, w had10 trillion naira there, nigeria wasn't broke pls, we were all here wen everything happened.

the present problems we had was caused by apc n stop dreaming that nigeria will stop importing rice by next year, in every single shop in Nigeria, foreign rice is still being sold so pls stop lying unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
davidif:

The man definitely miscalculated for sure.

no be person whey get calculator de miscalculate
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
davidif:

But the Biafran agitation is as a result of some of his really bad policies. This biafra thing is mostly an economic issue. There is poverty in the land and those in charge don't seem to have solutions hence the mess we find ourselves in.

BIAFRA is not an economic issue based on recession.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

BIAFRA is not an economic issue based on recession.

It actually is. If This guys had good jobs you think they will have time to be causing trouble up and down? It's people that don't have anything to lose that end up joining movements like this.

Acording to the Nigerian bureau of statistics, over half of Nigerians ate between the ages of 15 and 34 and majority of this guys are unemployed. So to summarize, an idle mind is the devils workshop.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
davidif:

It actually is. If This guys had good jobs you think they will have time to be causing trouble up and down? It's people that don't have anything to lose that end up joining movements like this.

Acording to the Nigerian bureau of statistics, over half of Nigerians ate between the ages of 15 and 34 and majority of this guys are unemployed. So to summarize, an idle mind is the devils workshop.

GDP per head in Catalonia is 33,000 dollars per year.

The nation is at least going far far far better than nigeria.

It's the wealthiest part of Spain for a very long time now.

They are also calling for independence.

I really wander how u guys plan to sort our this problem by feigning ignorance that u don't know what is causing it...

It's not an economic issue cuz our economic issues has lasted over 30 years, it didn't start in 2015/2017.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by davidif: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

GDP per head in Catalonia is 33,000 dollars per year.

The nation is at least going far far far better than nigeria.

It's the wealthiest part of Spain for a very long time now.

They are also calling for independence.

I really wander how u guys plan to sort our this problem by feigning ignorance that u don't know what is causing it...

It's not an economic issue cuz our economic issues has lasted over 30 years, it didn't start in 2015/2017.

First of all, South Eastern Nigeria is not Catalonia. They are world's apart. Big difference. Secondly, what's triggering this is the recession and the acute economic hardship we are facing.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by ceeceeco: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2017
I never knew I could see someone who's worse than Abacha.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter by UmarS25: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Get outta here. You muslims disgust me. Go to your Arewa and leave us alone!

Your people living here knws d freedom de hav here as de cant afford to live the north, and mind u! The whole of nigeria is a home 4 me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Move By Police To Stop Judicial Panel On #EndSARS 'Shocks Presidency' / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.