Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

We Need Peace In Nigeria. Enough Of All This Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Peace In Nigeria. Enough Of All This Killing (326 Views)

Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences / “under Buhari,..this Killing Is Too Much” — APC Governor Cries Out To Nigerians / See This Killing Tweet Direted At Buhari By Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Peace In Nigeria. Enough Of All This Killing by Ugoholly: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2017
“Mankind is a single nation”

“I affirm that all human beings are brothers unto one another.”

“Mankind is a fold, every member of which shall be a keeper or shepherd unto every other, and be accountable for the welfare of the entire fold.”

“Do we not all have one father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously each against his brother?”

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”

“What is hurtful to yourself do not do to your fellow man.”

“And if a man from another country is living in your land with you, do not make life hard for him; Let him be to you as one of your countrymen and have love for him as for yourself.”

“Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.”

“Whoever loves another for the sake of God, in reality has expressed his love for God.”

“Treat kindly the dwellers of the earth and God will treat you kindly.”

“All creatures of God form the family of God; and he is the best loved of God who loves best His creatures.”

“God says: If you wish to receive graciousness from Me, show graciousness to those whom I have created.”

“Just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.”

“Seek peace, and pursue it ‑ seek it in your own place, and pursue it even to another place as well.”

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”

“He who establishes peace between man and his fellow, between husband and wife, between two cities, two nations, two families or two governments…no harm should come to him.”

“All of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit.”

“Rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another,agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.”

“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!”

“Great is peace since all other blessings are included in it.”

“The only reason that the Holy One, blessed be He, created the world was so that there would be peace among humankind.”

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

“The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion together.”

“And they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks.”

“Nation shall not take up sword against nation. And they shall not know war any more.”
WE ARE ONE. IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TRIBE, RELIGION. WE NEED PEACE IN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Through-the-lens-gov-ajimobi-in-august-2017 / Congratulation (bmc As Tag) Crews Ipob Is Officially Terrorist Organisation! / Financial Headquarters Of IPOB Is In France, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.