Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (72016 Views)

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by eyinjuege: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Oshisko...

Whether publicity stunt or not, these guys have been really unfair to the wife of the other one.
Unless his posts was doctored by the hungry blogger, it's unfair to subtly or blatantly blame her for anything. I know no names were mentioned, and he can say he wasn't referring to his twin' s wife but he knows everyone will think so. They seem to have forgotten this woman has children for their brother. Anyway, they should keep sowing discord around themselves, their generations will pick it up from where they stopped.
The blogger is really stupid though, to even insinuate the bro is jealous that his twin had twins. The twin on low cut has been having children long before his brothers dreamt of doing so. His wife is not barren, and never had any delays in conceiving. Why would anyone claim others are jealous because he just had some babies? Exposing their innocent children to rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by breakeven: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Women separating brothers since 1900. This brothers were living peacefully until they got married. undecided
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by oshorstan(f): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2017
GibsonB:

Source- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/psquare-breaksup-again-as-peter-okoye.html

Paul Okoye wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJtaQfH3ti/
Na woman cos all these troubles ohh.. never tell ur wife family tins
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Olifiz(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
I should fry my.......
Pls don't fry ur........this time, mayb boil yam for them
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by mykel25(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]We are tired of una fight.... If una like KILL each other.... Haaa! [/s]

We are tired of this fighting stunt to remain in limelight.... Just because say una go soon release song... Rubbish
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by XX01(f): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2017
It's not wise for a mother to create sides by setting brothers against themselves. It will always boomerang and cause a wide chasm that can't be bridged.

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by charlyxx9: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2017
webbro007:
hungry dey beat them,na tactics to market their Albums & stay as spotlight for bloggers,NDI ara, besides I heard one of d duo,is a Norseman,pls notify d fraternity when need arises for hit,one marine anye o,SS o.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2017
you are not a yellowbar man and you have yellowbar wife what are you expecting the wife carry juju from Yoruba come scatter this beautiful family, she silence Jude ,cage peter now separate what God Joined together all the way from womb... karma will visit her
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by charlyxx9: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2017
webbro007:
hungry dey beat them,na tactics to market their Albums & stay as spotlight for bloggers,NDI ara, besides I heard one of d duo,is a Norseman,pls notify d fraternity when need arises for hit,one marine anye o,SS o.
please elaborate more on this i have heard similar thing here online.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Vikky014(f): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Edmanpumpin:
what Paul wrote on his Instagram is full of meaning. it is straight and direct to Lola.
The gloves are about coming off.
I sense this episode of the P-square fight will be no holds back.

For Peter not to have visited the twins till date and Paul saying some people (Lola?) are running up and down. and that if it's easy to have twins just like buying 10plots, (Lola?) will have numerous.
Serious family squabbles brewing mehn.
Exactly. he was referring to Lola.

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2017
fistonati:
This guy's wan scam us again with this their fight. They only do this when they feel they are not relevant in the industry.

The last time they did this, they broke no bottle.
u dey pray mek thy break bottle
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by classicfrank4u(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
but oga poster you didn't even tell any reasonable tin ?
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by classicfrank4u(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
but oga poster you didn't even tell any reasonable tin
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by seunfape(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2017
All these bloggers ,them go just find nonsense thing to full a page .
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by AkumahTalk(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2017
The Biafra struggle continues grin
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by jordinsparkles(f): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2017
mtchheeeeeewwww
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by I888(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
Fake blogger

Bros, it is not fake. I follow them on facebook. but honestly speaking, I dont just like PETER... that guy get too much EGO, as a bad one that can ruin him in the future. None of the brothers have been with paul since the birth of his kids and it is very obvious from the look of things. Peter is too self-centered to be honest It shows in EVERYTHING he does.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by nicelaw(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Lilshorecords:
who cares?

NFCS does tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by ruggedtimi(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2017
why person go envy him twin brother?
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Pain(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by 400billionman: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
GibsonB:

Source- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/psquare-breaksup-again-as-peter-okoye.html

Paul Okoye wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p

/BZJtaQfH3ti/

Visit the nearest psychiatric home.

Oga Seun, this news is totally false, at least ask your mods to verify some news before it makes front page.

How will the writer claim that the two brothers have not seen for month's when both of them toured US and had two shows and lodged in the same hotel in August which even made front page on Nairaland ?

Stop entertaining us with false news..

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by funnynation(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Dimple or nipple or pimple?

bayocanny:

Fry beans cheesy.
I like your dimples
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by sekem: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2017
EMMYKING702:
start your new week with winning kindly view the image for today's avaliable odds u are free to call or whatsapp me on the number you see below

Oga Emmi, wehdone o!

Be like say na only you get the same username but different user ID for Bet9ja abi?

E be like say you still dey learn for this your scamming bizness!
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by isnovic(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
They are about to sell records.
This is their styles

fools will be trending this insignificant method until they reconcile and release their songs together.

If brothers allow their wives, who they married after living maybe for 30years together to cause disharmony then they were never together initially or took it for granted.

They should put these wives in their place once and for all, and let them know whether rain or shine, I will always support my brother.

Better join the program or quit the relationship as everything we built till today, we built together and there is no division amongst us.
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by Funkybabee(f): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Na two women caused this
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by funnynation(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Hahaha no mind the wack brain dude. He wan scam and he no wan take time learn am..

sekem:

Oga Emmi, wehdone o!

Be like say na only you get the same username but different user ID for Bet9ja abi?

E be like say you still dey learn for this your scamming bizness!

1 Like

Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by itamaga1: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Life no dey sweet, If some people no dey hate. So use your number six. Dey calculate, you go see the ratio. Na una sing am...
Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by SexytorresE(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Attention seekers. I don't give a Bleep about there beff whatsoever angry angry Believe it, @ ur risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties / Ini Edo's Club Shut Down Over Poor Management (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.