Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? (1093 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by PROPUNTER(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Following the Military Actions to kill him , he is underground drAwing a new Map and other Plans he will set up another trap for President Buhari , mark my words... I strongly believe he wont show up on next court sit ....
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by attackgat: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Of course he will.

A day before the Nigerian Army invaded Kanu's home, shot his Dog and killed unarmed people. They were passing the NUJ centre in Umuahia and Journalists came out to record them.

The Army took offence and invaded the centre, beating up Journalists and destroying the place.

It will not stop Jounalists doing their job

Kanu will go to court, an innocent man has nothing to fear

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by morbeta(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Will be bench warrant. He shot himself on the foot.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by PROPUNTER(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
morbeta:
Will be bench warrant. He shot himself on the foot.
what do u mean ?
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2017
After this incident, I don't think he will ve the guts to be in Court that day. And if he fails to,then he has putting himself into more problems because the court will declare him a wanted man, bench warrant will fall on him if he bleep up that day.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu is not running. He would be in court. And we shall accompany him.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by gsmphoneseller: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu will never show up because the army will assassinate him on the way......

He is too smart for the present APC FEDERAL government of Buhari the empty skull.....

Defeat kanu's ideology or give it to him......

A hero lives to fight another day and tell his story......

Kanu is out of Nigeria..... Hours before the military invasion of his kingdom ....

Nigeria just commited absolute blunder and the whole EU have condemned the shameless act of cowardice by Nigerian government.... Led by Buhari.....
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by MyNewJackeT: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
After this incident, I don't think he will ve the guts to be in Court that day. And if he fails to,then he has putting himself into more problems because the court will declare him a wanted man, bench warrant will fall on him if he bleep up that day.

I believe he will be represented by his lawyer.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by Nemesis1: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
If he doesn't show up, his parents, brothers and allies will be arrested ( kidnapped as you call it)

Then another series of wolf crying will start
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by preshyukah: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Following the Military Actions to kill him , he is underground drAwing a new Map and other Plans he will set up another trap for President Buhari , mark my words... I strongly believe he wont show up on next court sit ....
Hello propunter its been years now are you still into rebel betting if you are kindly call me or text me via 08100402887. Thanks
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by obulor6468: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB has gone underground. bihari has crossed the red line by killing unarmed citizens and children of heaven. Anyone that expect Biafrans on the street dancing must be 21st century fool.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROPUNTER:
when ur hero uses you as a bait in a trap for armoured tanks ....It is time for you to change your prayer points to be the hero!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
already close to Manhattan buhari must be disgrace this time with video clips
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROPUNTER:

Continue beating your chest... it's no biggie.

Meanwhile, conclude this thesis:

1. Scientists says that early human, apes, originated from Africa

2. Biafrans says they are the fathers of Africa

3. Therefore....

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Abubajar Olanrewaju Sulaiman Declare For PDP National Publicity Secretary / Anambra Election: Snap Pics Of Your Moniker While Voting. / Move Your Patients From State Hospital To Private Hospitals: Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.