Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo (758 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Nobody, group can break Nigeria says Osinbajo
spillednews.com

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday in Adamawa restated the commitment of the Nigerian government to keep the country united.

Speaking at the reception in Yola in honour of the new President of the Lutheran World Federation, Most Reverend Musa Filibus, Osinbajo declared that no individual or group will be allowed to split the nation.

Others in attendance were Governor of Plateau, Solomon Dalong, David Babachir, representatives of the Speaker, House of Representatives, Governor of Taraba Ishaku Darius and his Benue counterpart, Samuel Ortom.

The vice-president urged Nigerians to sustain “the unity and the dream of our fore fathers”.

He encouraged Christians to pursue justice and reconciliation with people of other faith.

“It is our role as Christians to bind people together and we must do so by self sacrifice and love.

“On behalf of the Federal Government and Mr President, I wish you an excellence and God guided tenure as President of LWF”, Osinbajo said.

Governor Mohammed Bindow congratulated Filibus for his elevation and assured him of his administration’ support to succeed.

In his remark, Filibus thanked the government of Adamawa and Nigeria for standing behind him.

He called for more support and prayers for a successful tenure.

LWF is a global communion of 145 churches in the Lutheran tradition, representing over 75 million Christians in 98 countries.

http://www.spillednews.com/2017/09/nobody-group-can-break-nigeria-says-osinbajo.html

Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by lightblazingnow(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
One National
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Deji124(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Lets wait and see,
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
lightblazingnow:
One National
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by letusbepieces: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2017
AFTER MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH TANKS AND AK47.

U WILL ONE DAY EAT UR WORDS BACK.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2017
What are we united for with all the marginalisation,nepotism,religious violence and discrimination against tribes and religions?
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Lloydfather(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
I have said this before and I want to say it again.
operation python dance was initiated to kill or silence NK, it was the same move they used on fela. Mko Abiola and recently zazarky the Shiite leader.
for those of u that is calling NK names, save this comment for future reference.
Buhari government has bought mrkt from NK, they are in trouble.
as for Nigeria army 2 people can't be stupid at the same time. ur tactics and provocation cannot make ipob take up arms, remember its a fight of who get sence past will win and I assure u that Hausa and Fulani armies is still learning from the ipob.
What an Igbo man want he'll get it, if u are doubting it before watch out, soonest u will understand why the phrase is always used to classify Igbos for their quest for success.
this is just the 1st phase of this struggles and the almajeris are flexing muscles. by the time we enter the 2nd phase I wonder if the dance wouldn't be monkey or antelope dance.

As the best form of defence is attack so is the best form of attact is defense so u can counter attack. believe me, ipob is good at that.

For those of u that think that operation python has scared ipob away keep on dreaming because that python dance has given more energy to the struggle and that is the ipob aims.
Today int'l medias is carrying the news, int'l communities are showing concern and the mother of them all is that the clone jibril is going to the UN this weeks and that is where the second phase of the struggle is going to be launched.
everything is playing out as well planned.

u can say whatsoever u want to say but remember I told u to save the comment. when the time comes then I will start replying ur mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by aolawale025: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2017
They said so about yugoslavia
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Obijulius: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Saved!!!

Lloydfather:
operation python dance was initiated to kill or silence NK, it was the same move they used on fela. Mko Abiola and recently zazarky the Shiite leader.
for those of u that is calling NK names, save this comment for future reference.
as for Nigeria army 2 people can't be stupid at the same time. ur tactics and provocation cannot make ipob take up arms, remember its a fight of who get sence past will win and I assure u that Hausa and Fulani armies is still learning from the ipob.
What an Igbo man want he'll get it, if u are doubting it before watch out, soonest u will understand why the phrase is always used to classify Igbos for their quest for success.
this is just the 1st phase of this struggles and the almajeris are flexing muscles. by the time we enter the 2nd phase I wonder if the dance wouldn't be monkey or antelope dance.

As the best form of defence is attack so is the best form of attact is defense so u can counter attack. believe me, ipob is good at that.

For those of u that think that operation python has scared ipob away keep on dreaming because that python dance has given more energy to the struggle and that is the ipob aims.
Today int'l medias is carrying the news, int'l communities are showing concern and the mother of them all is that the clone jibril is going to the UN this weeks and that is where the second phase of the struggle is going to be launched.

u can say whatsoever u want to say but remember I told u to save the comment. when the time comes then I will start replying ur mentions.
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by waledeji(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lloydfather:

Another round of chest beating continues embarassed tongue embarassed
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Kazim88: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari IPOB Chief catalyst has successfully destroyed Nigeria....

Soon many would realize the fact that nothing good can come out from armament except fear, paranoia, panic.

Even me that is a neutral, in a safe position and 5 step mentally ahead is scared talkless of the blood thirsty Cabal, Politicians and their Supporters that with all their resources, time to plan, time to struck ended up messing themselves up... and they are still asking where is Kanu.

Their nightmare has just begun... and they have cross the line of no return...

1 Like

Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by lightblazingnow(m): 3:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by Paperwhite(m): 4:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Nigeria is bound for disintegration.Even the VP knows deep down that he is never comfortable with the "one Nigeria" concept as the born-to-rule clique are still clipping his wings.Only fear will never allow him to speak out.Check out how they were opposing his policies/decisions even taking state matters behind his back for Buhari's attention while in London. Meanwhile recall that is how the former USSR broke up against all odds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:32am On Sep 18, 2017
This IPOB has made us forget their Brother EVANS self
Pls where is he?
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by orisa37: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nobody, Group Can Break Nigeria Says Osinbajo by orisa37: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Yes you're right.

Statism is a solid entity, a law and unbreakable.

But organise the 36 legitimate States within the Nigerian State into Productivity, Costs and Incomes Policy Centres of Excellence!!!

(1) (Reply)

UN Lends Megaphone To Genocidal Military Dictator Buhari- Huffington Post / NNPC, NAPIMS Compel Firms To Fund Projects In North East / Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.