Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? (18038 Views)

How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up / Photo Of Malnourished Camel Sparks Attention At A Nigerian Zoo / See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
palamo:
Due to the harsh economic situation in the country, I am no longer able to afford imported dog food and have recently started feeding my dog with food scrap. This has made her lose so much weight. Are there any suggestions on how to fatten her and sustain it with cheaper alternatives than the expensive dog food? I feel so sad about her present condition. Please help with suitable and affordable solutions.
Forget all these stories that people are telling you. Just go and buy beef and chicken parts like legs and head, get a bag of rice then be preparing jollof rice for it with the meat, simple! That's what I feed my dogs and you should see how healthy they look.
Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by PaulAris: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2018
kennynoah1987:
Millet,Groundnut,soyabeans and fish or crayfish
Roasted groundnut
Roasted and peeled soyabeans
Millet
Dried fish
Since u want the dog to fatten up,make the Millet,groundnut,soyabeans in the ratio 1:2:2 and after its fatten then u can switch to ratio 1:2:1 as soyabeans contain protein and fats.
I made it for some client and the result was superb meanwhile feed along with multivitameans.
U can holla me on 08028020406 to make it for u at low cost
Please where in lagos do you stay, I'll love to buy and know how to prepare it perfectly also
Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by rumenase(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Forget all these stories that people are telling you. Just go and buy beef and chicken parts like legs and head, get a bag of rice then be preparing jollof rice for it with the meat, simple! That's what I feed my dogs and you should see how healthy they look.

he needs cheap alternatives

1 Like

Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by Jaiyesinmi: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pillyportions:
I dnt know why some people are so pained... Our oga that wants to know the nutritional value was even the first to drop his no for the op to call him , without stating how to prepare the meal i sense jealousy (no be only u get phone no ooooo) and he has enough time to blindly argue with
another person that obviously wanted to help. Oga know it all why not tell us how to make it shikena.
THANKS JARE, THE KEVU GUY IS SO SO INSULTIVE. I JUST WONDERED HIS MOTIVES. A NA BECAUSE HIM THINK SAY HIM SABI WRITE ENGLISH? HE TRULY LACKS MANNERS AND NEEDS TO CHECK HIS COGNITIVE BALANCE. WHAT ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by Lilti: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2022
klabi:
indomie waste (5kilo)@250 per kilo, full fat soya and chicken 4kilo @400per kilo(head & leg ) all should cost less than 5k and should last 1 dog for close to a month
Where can I get this plus?
Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by driand(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
horlams:

Was about to say this. I use shawa
my dog wants only catfish or chicken, I'm finished....

No to any other thing,

I need help...
Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by fortune1894(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
I stay at deidei abuja,every weekend I go to deidei junction n buy fish intestine of 1k from all those Hausa boys selling fish b4 they throw it away,I use the intestines to cook rice n store them in big custard containers for a week. put them in the freezer,I just bring them out n microwave whenever I need to feed the dog n trust me the dog is very okay.its hardwork lifting it with one hand

Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by fortune1894(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
fortune1894:
I stay at deidei abuja,every weekend I go to deidei junction n buy fish intestine of 1k from all those Hausa boys selling fish b4 they throw it away,I use the intestines to cook rice n store them in big custard containers for a week. put them in the freezer,I just bring them out n microwave whenever I need to feed the dog n trust me the dog is very okay.its hardwork lifting it with one hand

Re: How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? by fortune1894(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's name is LUCA
male n very stubborn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most / Affordable Website For Your Business / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.