Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese (1487 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch (2) (3) (4)

IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Atamo: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Now, I know better. I'm tempted to believe that this Jibrin from Sudan who was taught buhari's mannerism is a very wicked guy. A Sudanese chasing away the IPOB leader in Biafraland(?) How brave could he be?... SMH

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Throwback: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2017
How dare you say the Ohamadike and Ebubedike and IPOBdike trinity fled from Biafra?

He is only hiding under his father's bed, waiting for the army to go, then he will come out and basket mouth will start to leak again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Atamo:
Now, I know better. I'm tempted to believe that this Jibrin from Sudan who was taught buhari's mannerism is a very wicked guy. A Sudanese chasing away the IPOB leader in Biafraland(?) How brave could he be?... SMH
Throwback:
How dare you say the Ohamadike and Ebubedike and IPOBdike trinity fled from Biafra?

He is only hiding under his fathers bed, waiting for the army to go, then he will come out and basket mouth will start to leak again.

Mazi Kanu is standing for something..what have you guys ever stood for? Name one! Behold the leaders of tomorrow. Smh

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Throwback: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Mazi Kanu is standing for something..what have you guys ever stood for? Name one! Behold the leaders of tomorrow. Smh

I stand for common sense, a task that was too complex for Kanu.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by unohbethel(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

name them and give evidence of doin it..

or shut d fk up forever
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

With all your common sense tell me, following the attempted assasination of mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigeria Army, is Nigeria a zoo or a jungle?
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by GavelSlam: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Like Kanu like Shekau.

Standing for terrorism and hate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

Like Kanu like Shekau.

Standing for terrorism and hate.

The only problem here is that you don't even know the meaning of terrorism..lol.
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Atamo: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

I'm only worried how the fearless IPOB Leader would be chased away or made to go into hiding by a Sudanese, Jibrin from his territory and kingdom, Biafra HQ.

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by vedaxcool(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Scamming and defrauding people is now considered standing for something. .

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by GavelSlam: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

The only problem here is that you don't even know the meaning of terrorism..lol.

You will continue looking for the definition till your straitjacket is fully strapped on.

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Atamo:

I'm only worried how the fearless IPOB Leader would be chased away or made to go under hiding by a Sudanese, Jibrin from his territory and kingdom, Biafra HQ.

Nnamdi Kanu along with all Igbos currently residing in Nigeria would appear in court...I'm telling you in advance. Let them kill all of us. Tell the fulani soldiers that we would be in Abuja. The IPOB would be in Abuja for kanu's court case, Nnamdi cannot run from brainless soldiers.
Who is the coward here? Coming against a man without arms with bombs, guns and tanks. One man..shame on the army. Shame!
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by ahkenaten(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin the sarcasm here is legendary

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2017
vedaxcool:

Scamming and defrauding people is now considered standing for something. .

Did he scam you?
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Atamo: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Nnamdi Kanu along with all Igbos currently residing in Nigeria would appear in court...I'm telling you in advance. Let them kill all of us. Tell the fulani soldiers that we would be in Abuja. The IPOB would be in Abuja for kanu's court case, Nnamdi cannot run from brainless soldiers.
Who is the coward here? Coming against a man without arms with bombs, guns and tanks. One man..shame on the army. Shame!

The earlier pleads for forgiveness for all the atrocities committed, hate speeches; formation of BSS etc, the better for him.

Truth is, he wasn't affected in the whole brouhaha. The gullible, defenseless and brainwashed people did. You guys have to wise up...

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Atamo:

The earlier pleads for forgiveness for all the atrocities committed, hate speeches; formation of BSS etc, the better for him.

Truth is, he wasn't affected in the whole brouhaha. The gullible, defenseless and brainwashed people did. You guys have to wise up...

Which brohaha are you talking about? The massacre of armless ndiigbo or the attempted murder of mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigerian soldiers?
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by limeta(f): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2017
Ask yr self where is boko haram
Where are the fulani herdsmen
They waiting on the left wing
The military is doing the job for them and which ever part of the divide you belonge you will be the victim
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Atamo: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2017
limeta:
Ask yr self where is boko haram
Where are the fulani herdsmen
They waiting on the left wing
The military is doing the job for them and which ever part of the divide you belonge you will be the victim

I do not support the murder of innocent people. I would never do that. Kanu's approach is faulty. I don't see how insulting Buhari nor spreading hatred can bring him referendum. He would have been cautious. He's the cause of the death of those innocent people.

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Almaiga: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Hmmm, this was how you Igbos and your saviour (Kanu) were Chest beating a week ago, about how the NA can not do anything and how you guys will crush NA. But when the Python dance commenced, you all scamper for safety.
Now you want to start another round of chest beating. If you can't stand and fight the NA in your region, how do you think you can do that in Abuja? You guys are bunch of comedians. grin

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Nemesis1: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

He is only hiding under his father's bed, waiting for the army to go, then he will come out and basket mouth will start to leak again.

Either way, just as predicted Zhe ran and left his zombies without blood or brain to suck on
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by limeta(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Atamo:

I do not support the murder of innocent people. I would never do that. Kanu's approach is faulty. I don't see how insulting Buhari nor spreading hatred can bring him referendum. He would have been cautious. He's the cause of the death of those innocent people.

God bless him and protect him
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Atamo: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
limeta:

PMB?
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Atamo: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
limeta:

PMB?
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by sesaan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Abeg no near court oh .. they go bundle you go.. we still want you to posting thrash and chest beating here on Nairaland, It makes us laugh

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
sesaan:

Abeg no near court oh .. they go bundle you go.. we still want you to posting thrash and chest beating here on Nairaland, It makes us laugh

Keep laughing.
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by stev120(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

person where hide under bed dey healthy. ..
but person where one fly from u.s to London for medical check up done die. ...Tey Tey. ..
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by hakimi1974(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

oboy, see finishing.
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by limeta(f): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Atamo:

PMB?

I no send this old fool
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu Chased Away From Biafraland By A Sudanese by limeta(f): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Atamo:

PMB?

Spit

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Middle Belt & South South Forum Visits Benue State / 49th Death Anniversary Of Bruce Mayrock. / List Of Political Parties That Merge With PDP To Form CUPP