Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB (40786 Views)

Thousands Protest Against Buhari, At US Embassy Abuja / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by otitokoroleti: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This news will gladden a few people.
Nigerian Army will intensify the clampdown.
They will hunt down people with the flags,
The insignias
And almost anyone with a strong ethnic opinion.

But the flags are already inscribed in the hearts of the people,
This is a people's origin, their past, their present and their future.
So this ideology and quest will never be extinguished.

A message to all those praising Buhari's lopsided tyranny.
The Bible brings hope and succour in Exodus 1:8
When it says

Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.

And Acts 7:18

Till another king arose, which knew not Joseph

So just enjoy the Buhari administration. It will soon be over. A leader will come who respects life and the people's right to self determination.

you sounds reasonable
Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Blue3k(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB propagandist were busy posting fake threads. The mods were closing left and right but they don't get tired. It's the same way they post EU threads right now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Noneroone(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

which source can be more credible than the official website of Turkish Embassy in Nigeria?
http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ShowAnnouncement.aspx?ID=335551

IPOB Youths need help
The best way to prove he is impersonating is to arrest him isn't it? everyone knows the FG has been paying heavily on anti Biafra propaganda since last week.
Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Throwback: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Tell the Turkey government to arrest him first before we can agree with you that we were deceived.

What is hard in arresting him

Stop thinking you are talking to a zombie

My brother your are worst than a zombie, you are a defrauded zombie.

Haa! Alu! Alu! Alu!

Obinna died for nothing.

27 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by baike: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
is a lie, turkey is Islamic country,

and can never support biafra

8 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by frankmoney(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Tell the Turkish government to arrest him for false representation.

Don't think you are talking to fools.

When I see him arrested, then will I bow to the superior argument of yours
lol I tire for UNa type

7 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by DONADAMS(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
grin[center]lmao[/center]

1 Like

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by QueenSekxy(f): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

The website link to the Turkish embassy and foreign ministry.

Ohamadike is an Nwafraud.

My sister, he deceived you, accept my condolences which I offer most generously.
never in your entire life spam my mention again..shotigbo??

1 Like

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by pokipoki: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

The guy that won the " Contract" to supply weapons to IPOB, before lalasticlacla's PYTHON came to chase IPOB into the evil forest,has been outed by his Country.

The Government of Turkey say they don't know him,and this is yet another slap to Kanu and his criminal gang.

Failure is indeed an orphan. The British(Kanu is one)will not touch him. The Israeli will not touch him. Even Crazy Donald Trump will not touch him.

The UN will not touch him. P Square will not touch him. The Church that never refuses anybody will not touch him. Cossy Orjiakor (this one touches everybody)will not even touch him.

Who then wants to be associated with Nnamdi Kanu?

Hahahaha. Only those lazy people that think he will provide them with free bread.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by lanre316: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB fools right now are like......

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This news will gladden a few people.
Nigerian Army will intensify the clampdown.
They will hunt down people with the flags,
The insignias
And almost anyone with a strong ethnic opinion.

But the flags are already inscribed in the hearts of the people,
This is a people's origin, their past, their present and their future.
So this ideology and quest will never be extinguished.

A message to all those praising Buhari's lopsided tyranny.
The Bible brings hope and succour in Exodus 1:8
When it says

Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.

And Acts 7:18

Till another king arose, which knew not Joseph

So just enjoy the Buhari administration. It will soon be over. A leader will come who respects life and the people's right to self determination.

Nwaamaikpe, king don come. We believe u badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by HRich(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

The guy that won the " Contract" to supply weapons to IPOB, before lalasticlacla's PYTHON came to chase IPOB into the evil forest,has been outed by his Country.

The Government of Turkey say they don't know him,and this is yet another slap to Kanu and his criminal gang.

Who is on the side of Nnamdi Kanu?

Failure is indeed an orphan. The British(Kanu is one)will not touch him. The Israeli will not touch him. Even Crazy Donald Trump will not touch him.

The UN will not touch him. P Square will not touch him. The Church that never refuses anybody will not touch him. Cossy Orjiakor (this one touches everybody)will not even touch him.

Who then wants to be associated with Nnamdi Kanu?

Go to Hell and Die With your Buhari
Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by idupaul: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Enough of this IPOB agenda abeg

1 Like

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by tooth4tooth: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Turkey has denied us again? cry cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by kaymandak(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
NNAMDI KANU right now would be like..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Throwback: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That's why we call Ohamadike Biafra a BiabiaFRAUD... It was all fraud, scam and business for Ohamadike. He is the true protege of Ralph Uwazurike.

My brother, how did he manage to deceive a proud and educated Igbo tribe?

People say aboki no sabi that is why clerics dey deceive and use them. But the educated Christian Igbos were deceived by a charlatan Igbo Jew.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Benekruku(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB ridiculed at all fronts!

From England, Israel, Russia, U.S.A and now Turkey!

Who know if Kenya or Syria will be there next self acclaimed allied grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Tell the Turkish government to arrest him for false representation.

Don't think you are talking to fools.

When I see him arrested, then will I bow to the superior argument of yours
And Even if he's arrested, you'll still look for an International News source to prove it. Please tell me that International News source which carried the news about Turkey supporting Biafra.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by manikspears: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
The Government of Turkey is committed to the territorial integrity and political unity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Furthermore, Turkey never supports secessionist activities against the Federal Republic of Nigeria,say what shocked wey thing go kon happen to all our 3k wey we pay for form.ipob members be like.............

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Throwback: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

never in your entire life spam my mention again..shotigbo??

My sexy sister,

I hope Ohamadike no use Biafra deceive you to collect sex?

Abi na you dem catch with am for Lagos hotel that year?

Because my guys for East bin dey talk am for this forum say Owerri girls no dey stay house or school campus, na for hotel dem dey learn their own book.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by HiddenShadow: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
And Even if he's arrested, you'll still look for an International News source to prove it. Please tell me that International News source which carried the news about Turkey supporting Biafra.

Show it live on Aljazeera CNN BBC

Put handcuffs on his hands and put him behind bar as evidence
Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by pawesome(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Chai..some pple wil hv a hrt attack on seeing dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by omostar: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Nairaland is antiigbo. It's such a pity.
Well, I doubt anyone else is pro igbo. And I believe your rhetorics against all others except igbos caused it undecided

8 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by rattlesnake(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
biafra and their love for miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

My brother, how did he manage to deceive a proud and educated Igbo tribe?

People say aboki no sabi that is why clerics dey deceive and use them. But the educated Christian Igbos were deceived by a charlatan Igbo Jew.
If Ralph Uwazurike could successfully sell worthless Biafran pound and travel documents in exchange of Naira (ego), what other scam won't succeed?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by brownhawk: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Turkey is lying. I've always hated them and known that they endorse biafra crap ever since they lashed out At Nigeria and proposed a failed motion against Nigeria at an EU meeting. even the hodga crap of Turkey once challenged buhari but now they are all denying biafra and ipob because they know biafra is sinking in reality and doesn't want to be caught in a world scandal. I guess Turkey's president still value his political and global status
Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Throwback: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Show it live on Aljazeera CNN BBC

Put handcuffs on his hands and put him behind bar as evidence

Ndo my brother.

This news is heart wrenching. Na so e dey be if dem defraud person. You no go wan believe until you sleep and wake-up to realise you were not dreaming.

Sorry! Ok!

15 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

My sexy sister,

I hope Ohamadike no use Biafra deceive you to collect sex?

Abi na you dem catch with am for Lagos hotel that year?

Because my guys for East bin dey talk am for this forum say Owerri girls no dey stay house or school campus, na for hotel dem dey learn their own book.
na man be dat

2 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Haaa!

Ohamadike has lied to us again, just as he lied he had the positive results of Jewish DNA.

Ohamadike! Why you dey deceive your people like this?

We never see Putin or Trump we helped to install as POTUS.

Our 80 embassies world wide no get address.

Our UN and EU contacts no deliver on all the bogus promise to have Biafra discussed at the general assembly.

Even the UK lawmaker that was supporting us has abandoned us as he doesn't want his Wikipedia page to remember him as a friend to terrorists. He has his political career to protect.

Ohamadike! The trap king that used other people's life to set trap for rabbit but caught lion instead, so he ran away upon sighting the lion, meanwhile traps have been wasted on the suicide adventure.

Ohamadike! The master of suicidal propaganda.

I wonder what "Alhaji and Kunle" will discuss now?
Lol! This guy you no well

3 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by LordOfNaira: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
No international news source

Let Turkey arrest him to convince people like Sarrki and Tonyebarcanista that this news is true

Until then, this is propaganda by FG

4 Likes

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by Blue3k(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Nairaland is antiigbo. It's such a pity.

Let's pretend you're correct. Why don't they deactivate their account and leave? Why stay and be the butt of everyone's joke?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB by HiddenShadow: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:

My brother your are worst than a zombie, you are a defrauded zombie.
Haa! Alu! Alu! Alu!
Obinna died for nothing.

Go and arrest him to prove your point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.