Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) (38661 Views)

NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by bayocanny: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
You bashed me first angry
Those weren't 'yabbing' ooooo shocked
Seriously sad

Maa binu

From my heart smiley
Honestly I was trying to crack a joke with you but you go haywire, I'm not that kind of person.
Its ok jor, am very sorry as well forgive me.
I felt uncomfortable throughout yesterday, it was as if am seeing you face-to-face.
Apologies once again, mabinu simi undecided
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by nizetee: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sure they're both bigger than 70 naira but I guess pride and lack of understand led to this.
At times in life we need to let go and swallow our pride for peace to reign.

Ego bahd, chai!

Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by nizetee: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Hardship or not, nobody should be cheated out of his dime. I fit fight for my N5 grin cheesy
And sustain 10000 Naira injury with a permanent scar.
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by osaigbovo16(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man identified as Alvin is lucky to be alive after he was left bloodied following a gruesome fight with another guy in Sapele area of Delta state. According to Sapele Oghenek who shared the update, a guy named Omo engaged in a bloody fight with Alvin over N70 - leaving him seriously injured.

The wounded victim was rushed to the hospital where he was treated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/mans-left-bloodied-head-broken-fighting-n70-graphic-photos.html
wow.. That's a lot of blood�
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by AuroraB(f): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
nizetee:

And sustain 10000 Naira injury with a permanent scar.
grin 'Ologbon di ori eja mu' kinda sointin lipsrsealed sad
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by AuroraB(f): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
bayocanny:

Honestly I was trying to crack a joke with you but you go haywire, I'm not that kind of person.
Its ok jor, am very sorry as well forgive me.
I felt uncomfortable throughout yesterday, it was as if am seeing you face-to-face.
Apologies once again, mabinu simi undecided
Heya, we good cool smiley
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by bayocanny: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Heya, we good cool smiley
Yeah, thanks What's for dinner?
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by AuroraB(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
bayocanny:

Yeah, thanks
What's for dinner?
Coca-Cola + Coconut chips smiley
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by bayocanny: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Coca-Cola + Coconut chips smiley
Hmm, sugary food you better becareful angry
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by wisolo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thank God he is alive
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by AuroraB(f): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
bayocanny:

Hmm, sugary food you better becareful angry
Yeah, lol smiley
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by bayocanny: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Yeah, lol smiley
This one that you are still awake by this time, seems you are not working tomorrow grin
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by AuroraB(f): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
bayocanny:

This one that you are still awake by this time, seems you are not working tomorrow grin
Na. You?
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by bayocanny: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Na. You?
Am not a working class, we're on holiday going back to school soon

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by mofresh(m): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
[habi]N70?
How much is the medical bill now [[habi][/habi]]
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by mofresh(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
They are fightin because of N70,wht will dey do if I decide to give dem N5oo..hmm dey might kill each other..lolz..
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Slimzjane:
i don't think you are stupid.you just have bad luck when thinking
thinking is mind conscious active sense, for u to acknowledged that I'm not stupid u are senseful.

But mind u, u lack proper words construction, but as you wish me luck, I wish u same.
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by FemiFimile: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2017
praiseneofingz:
yes nau, because you and God sat together when he created him.
nonsense

logica:
Interestingly, his lifespan may still extend beyond yours, you know?

una know dey like truth.

definately artillery and nerve have been affected, does cannot be fixed.

i did not wish him bad, just said the truth.
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by segneyukk(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sure they're both bigger than 70 naira but I guess pride and lack of understand led to this.
At times in life we need to let go and swallow our pride for peace to reign.

that's exactly what I wanted to typed....
you've said it all...
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by Aadeyinka(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
EponOjuku:
N70 is even much.

When Adams Oshiomhole was the President of the NLC and OBJ was the President, there was a nationwide strike and total shutdown of Nigeria because both parties couldn't agree on a 5 Naira increase in fuel prices.
well, that was then but nothing much serious when Jonathan increased fuel NLC then was just figure head and about N70 matter, na recession caused it and increased in level of poverty now is high . the looters and bad leaders has turned Nigerian green pastures to yellow or fade now. God please help us
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by Femi316: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
PUSH1:
N70?
How much is the medical bill now
this is what I call open foolishness.......fight for N70.....n treating himself with 5000k
Re: Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) by Funnybone4: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos / Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.