Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi (460 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I / ''I Blame Myself For P-square Break Up'' Mr P SHOCKS Fans / Guy Pursued Girlfriend And Says She's Not Romantic, See What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi by Hitboy7(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Trending singer, Simi shared her perspective about the romantic nature of Nigerian men, in a recent interview with Punch Newspaper. The singer said:

“I DON’T BELIEVE NIGERIAN MEN ARE ROMANTIC. I THINK NIGERIAN MEN DO NOT THINK THEY HAVE TO BE ROMANTIC.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO BASH MEN BUT I THINK NO ONE PUSHES NIGERIAN MEN TO FIGHT FOR ANYTHING SO THEY HAVE THIS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. I WAS WATCHING A NIGERIAN MOVIE ONE DAY AND THERE WAS THIS UNFAITHFUL NIGERIAN MAN WHO LEFT HIS WIFE FOR ANOTHER WOMAN.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE OTHER WOMAN LEFT HIM AND HE RETRACED HIS STEPS TO HIS INITIAL WIFE. THE LADY’S MOTHER ACTUALLY TOLD HER TO KNEEL IN FRONT OF THE MAN AND THAT BOTHERED ME A LOT EVEN THOUGH I KNEW IT WAS A MOVIE. THAT IS THE WAY THINGS ARE.

A LOT OF MEN GROW UP IN THIS COUNTRY FEELING ENTITLED TO CERTAIN THINGS AND THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY DON’T HAVE TO WORK FOR ANYTHING. THIS HAS BEEN THE CASE FOR GENERATIONS AND A LOT OF OUR MOTHERS WERE UNHAPPY BECAUSE THE SOCIETY EXPECTED THEM TO STAY IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

I AM NOT SAYING IT IS THE RIGHT THING FOR PEOPLE TO LEAVE THEIR RELATIONSHIPS BUT ...http://hitloaded.com.ng/2017/09/17/nigerian-men-not-romantic-blame-mothers-simi/
Continue here : http://hitloaded.com.ng/2017/09/17/nigerian-men-not-romantic-blame-mothers-simi/

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi by BlackDBagba: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
What are you then saying? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi by GloriaNinja(f): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided IS SHE READING A SCRIPT OR WHAT?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
sum1 shuld tell that agbaya 2 shut up jae!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic, I Blame Our Mothers – Simi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lols, seriously

(1) (Reply)

I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London - Mr. Eazi / Psquare Brothers, Paul And Peter Finally Part Ways / John Snow Of Game Of Thrones Gets Engaged To His Wildling Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.