Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord (899 Views)

Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Martinez19(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017

Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by obisco4u: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol! I for shout!
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by jiggaz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martinez19:
CHRIST JESUS IS LORD WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU OF IS THAT ONE FAITHFUL DAY YOU WILL CONFESS HIM AS LORD..IT IS WELL WITH YOU
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Martinez19(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
jiggaz:
cheesy cheesy
are you still practicing his presence? grin
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Nuhvey(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martinez19:
Haha.. Wicked grin
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Hier(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martinez19:

Well, remember God was good to you from the start.

You had every second to obtain a lifejacket- Jesus, watch, the storm is coming and its quick and God will judge every man according to his work.

Face the reality Son

If peradventure you find out Heaven is real, and Hell is real, remember all I wrote above. You chose not to believe,so ponder on this.

Living a good life is not enough to get you into Heaven. All roads does not lead to Lagos, some will lead you away from Lagos.

#Shalom

P.S. Jesus is the only way that leads to the Father, ask me for no proof, bye

Asking for evidence for God is like asking for evidence, if there is oxygen in the air with the natural eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by jiggaz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martinez19:
are you still practicing his presence? grin
cheesy Yes i am and am inviting you to receive him too.
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Martinez19(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
jiggaz:
cheesy Yes i am and am inviting you to receive him too.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by GoodMuyis(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martinez19:

29. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
30. As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33. They answered him [the], We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Then answered the Nairaland Atheist, We be freethinkers and were never in bondage to any man?

Then answered goodmuyis servant of Jehovah, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever put his trust in Rishard Dawkin a mortal man is a slave of sin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by terrezo2002(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Martinez19:
Come to Jesus Christ. This is where you can experience true meaning of life, true meaning of love, abundant joy, peace and hope.
No one serves God and regrets. for how long will you keep wandering?
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Hier:

Asking for evidence for God is like asking for evidence, if there is oxygen in the air with the natural eyes.
But there is evidence of oxygen in the air that any scientist can easily demonstrate. . .
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by hopefulLandlord: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
CHRIST JESUS IS LORD WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU OF IS THAT ONE FAITHFUL DAY YOU WILL CONFESS HIM AS LORD..IT IS WELL WITH YOU

HopefulLandlord to a girl: MY DICK IS THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU OF IS THAT ONE FAITHFUL DAY YOU WILL CONFESS IT AS THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD..IT IS WELL WITH YOU

my post sounds bizarre right? believe me that's how crazy you sound

1 Like

Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by hopefulLandlord: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Then answered goodmuyis servant of Jehovah, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever put his trust in Rishard Dawkin a mortal man is a slave of sin

you're disappointing me, when exactly did atheists start saying they put their trust in Dawkins?

and yes, I put my trust in every single human (Dawkins included) on earth ahead of any imaginary friend, heck I have huge trust in a dying stage iv cancer patient, Chronic arthritis sufferers, leprosy patient, Ebola patient, even a drowning human ahead of any imaginary friend

1 Like

Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Hier(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:

But there is evidence of oxygen in the air that any scientist can easily demonstrate. . .

I said natural eyes

By the way, even with the fact scientist might have said its real. Have you sat under a lab to verify their different claims?? If you ask me, I have seen the reality of the existence of God in alot of ways, not yearly, but about every minute, so I really feel for you guys claiming that you are logical. The things of God is spiritual, they can only be spiritually verified.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Bye
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Martinez19:

There are 2billion+ Christians in this world, will heaven react over repentance of one sinner like you?
Re: I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2017
onyenze123:

There are 2billion+ Christians in this world, will heaven react over repentance of one sinner like you?

Dont say such. Where is your love for God and his lost sheep? I weep for them that are lost , i see myself as one the father has put in place of a shepherd to care for the lambs and sheep. Start seeing yourself as one and start winning souls. "he that winneth a soul is wise".

Luke 5;32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners
to repentance."

luke 15;7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more
than over ninety and nine just persons(the billions of saved souls or acclaimed christians),
which need no repentance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamihiyyah World Headquarter Badagry / BREAKING: Truck Crushes CAN Chairman To Death In Taraba / 10 Reasons Why The KJV Is Still The Most Popular Bible Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.