Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info (777 Views)

Chrome On Android Now Lets Users Surf Web Without Internet / New BBM Beta For Android Now Available From The Google Play Store / Latest Google Chrome Browser For Android Now Features Pop-up Ads Blocker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info by Reediano(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is definitely one update a lot of Gmail app users have been waiting for. Now you will be able to edit some of your Gmail's basic information directly from the Android mobile app without having to use a desktop client.

With the latest version of Gmail app which was recently released, you will now be able to edit your Gmail password, profile information, privacy, security settings and many more directly from the app. This will take away all the stress and hassle of having to visit a desktop client as basic changes can now be done to your Gmail account directly from the app on your Android phone.

To access this new options, the first thing you need to do is to update your Gmail app to the latest version by visiting Google play store or clicking on the link below. Click on the menu button at the top right and go to settings, select the email account you want to access and click on "my account".

The Gmail app update also brings an overhaul to swipe actions. When you swipe to archive or delete an email, you will see an "undo" option at the bottom.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/09/gmail-update-for-android-now-let-you-edit-info.html
Re: Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info by Ennyholar: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Really nice
Let me update my Gmail app on my Tecno Spark.
Re: Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info by Reediano(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ennyholar:
Really nice
Let me update my Gmail app on my Tecno Spark.
cheesy
Re: Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Reediano:

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/09/gmail-update-for-android-now-let-you-edit-info.html
Does the updated app have a refresh botton because the last time i updated my gmail app around last month,it does not have a refresh logo or icon
Re: Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info by Reediano(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Rem22:
Does the updated app have a refresh botton because the last time i updated my gmail app around last month,it does not have a refresh logo or icon

Just slide down... Same way you do on chrome browser
Re: Latest Gmail Update For Android Now Let's You Change Password And Account Info by ultrazone(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

If U Have Clean Iphone 5s For Sale Please Contact Me / UK Used Iphone 5s For Sale / Restoration Of Fingerprint Disappearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.