Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 (65728 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by martphreak(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2017
damoneymag:
arsenal's ass is up for rape. Manchester 3 : Arsenal 1
Bros infact u need to be a pundict. your head dey there

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by mikron(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
and united fans are happy about the win..... worst performance of the season.... manchester United made use of scoring opportunities if not so pathetic..... De gea is world class.... if we r playing Manchester City like this.... city will win with four or five goals
man united and paper fans, what made u think we will concede against city? this hype u people are giving city is becoming irritating, wait till next weekend and see, with or without pogba man united will not go down

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by mikron(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2017
jejemanito:
We'll no doubt loose to City.

I'm just concerned about the number of games Pogba will miss.
we will not loss to city, learn to speak positively

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by eminent007(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2017
damoneymag:
arsenal's ass is up for rape. Manchester 3 : Arsenal 1

bless ur soul Prophet...

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by eminent007(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2017
youngprofdguru:
Quote me if you wish Arsenal is winning by 2 goals to 1 against Man United.

Bros, how market?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by eminent007(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2017
iammee:
if Arsenal no beat Man U today, make Wenger fall sick

is he now on his sick bed?

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by dabossman(m): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
and united fans are happy about the win..... worst performance of the season.... manchester United made use of scoring opportunities if not so pathetic..... De gea is world class.... if we r playing Manchester City like this.... city will win with four or five goals

People who don't know the history between both clubs tend to make comments like yours. We beat Arsenal at the Emirates. Even if it was by an own goal, we'll take it. Mind you, goals win games, not possession, missed or half chances.

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by mikron(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Fordzzy:
THE TRUTH IS ARSENNAL WILL CARRY THE DAY....I AM A MAN U FAN BUT ARSENAL WILL WIN 3:2

MAN U WILL REGRET PARKING THE BUS 2NYT
you are not a united fan, a united fan praying his opponent to carry the day? NEVER U RE NOT ONE OF US!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Where is my friend @Mikron?? Congrats oh .... I know say for your street no body shout pass you after your boys score #3 grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by peetay(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2017
maxwell530:
Pls don't come here with false stats....lukaku has played all man utd league matches this season, he scored 8 goals in 15 matches. I don't know where and how you come up with your "9 goals in 9 matches".
Don't be a twerp. He scored 9 goals in his first 9 games in all competitions. You had better educate yourself before you comment on a United forum. Do you think the only competition United play is the league. Get out of here!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by mikron(m): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
Where is my friend @Mikron?? Congrats oh .... I know say for your street no body shout pass you after your boys score #3 grin
u know as e be na, what chelsea cannot do in the emirates we do am. congrats for ur win against nwcstle too grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by Elxandre(m): 1:31am On Dec 03, 2017
ChristineC:
Pogba didn't play against Chelsea. I hope his red card is rescinded and he plays against Man City, let's hear what you naysayers will come up with after the game.
Madam you're hoping too much grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by CountCarter(m): 1:59am On Dec 03, 2017
mikron:
man united and paper fans, what made u think we will concede against city? this hype u people are giving city is becoming irritating, wait till next weekend and see, with or without pogba man united will not go down
I take it you a united fan, hence the optimism, respect to that. If the team continues to play the way they do, this defensive form of play(correct me if I'm wrong), they would concede nothing less than two goals and maybe more against man city. Without being biased, you would agree with me arsenal was unlucky, they clearly did outplay united and de Gea showed class. There is no hype on man city, they've proven themselves. Personally, it would be nice to see united defeat city in the Manchester derby.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by krasican(m): 3:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Antina:

Herrera can control mid-field and tackles very well (wins ball from opponent).

Fellaini wey go dey run like tortoise cheesy cheesy

u sabi jhoor.....imagine starting fellaini against city...na directly proportional to disasterj
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by policy12: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmm...

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by dejiWEST: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2017
United fans una dey jump abi? City Next week!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by policy12: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Nairalanders morn and happy Sunday, I saw this and wish like sharing it with you guys don't thank me what a friend for...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by gmacnoms(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Chikelue2000:
If arsenal no beat united eh
afar.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by Airtimex(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2017
CountCarter:

I take it you a united fan, hence the optimism, respect to that. If the team continues to play the way they do, this defensive form of play(correct me if I'm wrong), they would concede nothing less than two goals and maybe more against man city. Without being biased, you would agree with me arsenal was unlucky, they clearly did outplay united and de Gea showed class. There is no hype on man city, they've proven themselves. Personally, it would be nice to see united defeat city in the Manchester derby.

Typical mourinho don't park bus at home ooo shocked

Is a good thing they are coming to old Trafford....

As for those shouting arsenal outplayed Manchester United, no doubt and that is because united were defending their goals.

I told a friend that once man Utd comes out to mark ball, mistakes will full arsenals possession and united will score more goals. And that was what happened when arsenal scored that one goal, united came out to add another one...assuming lukaku wasn't stupid yesterday man Utd looked more dangerous up front than Arsenal...arsenal were only enjoying the defensive pattern united employed to defend their goals. Nothing special about how arsenal possession, any other lower club could have done so because nobody is giving you close marking...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by Tonytonex(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Please ke? You don dey beg already. Arsenal go rape una today. You go cheechumchin.
SHEA I TOLD U. NOW WHO RAPE WHO?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by Tonytonex(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Please ke? You don dey beg already. Arsenal go rape una today. You go cheechumchin.
ALL I WANT ARSINAL TO DO IS TO BEAT MAN CITY. das all. pls beat man city for me mbok.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by MightySparrow: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Man U f*ck Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by Babacele: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2017
msylva2147:
that is football my guy, he will definitely come around because I remember when we bought degae that was how he used to fumble and all Man Utd fans were complaining but Ferguson paid deaf ear and at a point he became the best keeper that Man Utd is enjoying today likewise lindelof I belief the guy will be a good defender someday so let's be patient with him for a while because I don't think he is that bad as people tag him, just that he is not playing to their expectations.
same thing with Pogba last season but isn't he on fire this season? what about Valencia who used to waste ops isn't he both a striker and a defender now? Lukaku has been giving many assist and defending too which is value added to his striking cred. We are United , we have a tradition.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by icebird25(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Lukaku is shit

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by baybeeboi: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
mikron:
are u a united fan?

Yes Sir.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by engrelvis(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2017
If man city lose or draw today match,den d Manchester derby is going to b bloody.i folder red cards n fight.well till den
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by engrelvis(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Babacele:
same thing with Pogba last season but isn't he on fire this season? what about Valencia who used to waste ops isn't he both a striker and a defender now? Lukaku has been giving many assist and defending too which is value added to his striking cred. We are United , we have a tradition.
well said.i told people on dis forum Last week dat lindelof is getting is mojo back.i made dat conclusion when I saw d hard tackle he made in d match against Brighton.he like morata is beginning to realize dat English league is nt for sissy.he is improving in every game now.l know pogba is gud but forget him.as long as matic ,jesse,mata,young,Valencia,martial r fit n playing well den man city go hear am.david Silva n debruyne is d engine house of man city ,lock those guys up den man city r ordinary
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by Babacele: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2017
engrelvis:
well said.i told people on dis forum Last week dat lindelof is getting is mojo back.i made dat conclusion when I saw d hard tackle he made in d match against Brighton.he like morata is beginning to realize dat English league is nt for sissy.he is improving in every game now.l know pogba is gud but forget him.as long as matic ,jesse,mata,young,Valencia,martial r fit n playing well den man city go hear am.david Silva n debruyne is d engine house of man city ,lock those guys up den man city r ordinary
if José would change tactics and choke the midfield with 4 striking midfielders and a lil discipline , City would not breath well by weekend.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by engrelvis(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Babacele:
if José would change tactics and choke the midfield with 4 striking midfielders and a lil discipline , City would not breath well by weekend.
well said.city form has begin to dip from their last two games.dey laboring to score.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by onegig(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
Oh really, united have played spurs, liverpool and chelsea and have conceded just 1 goal

Conceded 1 goal playing 10-0-1. Just an injury to De Gea and you guys would be shipping in like 5 goals per game.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by vosquare: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
See dem concluding as if football is that easy... De gea saved man u as if he's not doing his job... Lukaku must score every match as if defenders must have clean sheets every match.. Lindelof is a flop as if he will adapt at once.. Why will lingard start against arsenal as if they are the coach... Mourinho plays boring football as if chelsea arsenal Liverpool and Tottenham have more goals than his team... Pogba is rubbish as if there is a beta central midfielder this season.. Man city will kill man u as if psg wasn't beaten yesterday

Make una carry ur hatred comot, we win.. We no worth am, we lose we worth... Bunch of silly people

Man u for life

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 by engrelvis(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2017
vosquare:
See dem concluding as if football is that easy... De gea saved man u as if he's not doing his job... Lukaku must score every match as if defenders must have clean sheets every match.. Lindelof is a flop as if he will adapt at once.. Why will lingard start against arsenal as if they are the coach... Mourinho plays boring football as if chelsea arsenal Liverpool and Tottenham have more goals than his team... Pogba is rubbish as if there is a beta central midfielder this season.. Man city will kill man u as if psg wasn't beaten yesterday

Make una carry ur hatred comot, we win.. We no worth am, we lose we worth... Bunch of silly people

Man u for life
no mind dem bro.na envy.man utd for life

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.