Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) (59159 Views)

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by OmoOshodi(m): 5:05am On Sep 19, 2017
The military are on their way to launch operation "Cow bombom shaking " soon.
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by lexy2014: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I dey Kogi I no hear anything. All these bloggers self. They will be telling you thing that is happening in your backyard
d source isn't from a blog.its from sun newspaper. aren't u familiar with it?
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by lexy2014: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

why is he begging to live

those that kill are d ones that fear death d most. Just like those that boast are d ones that run into hiding when kasala burst
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by clem901: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2017
the wages of sin is death, he has been paid for his works
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

thanks dear. I can sense a Sincere compliment from a sincere heart
Please Can You Tell Me Your Facebook Username?
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Queenlovely(f): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Please Can You Tell Me Your Facebook Username?

Sonia hart. Hope all is well
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by HRich(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I dey Kogi I no hear anything. All these bloggers self. They will be telling you thing that is happening in your backyard

You didn't hear it in Kogi because you guys lack electricity there,

now you have heard it here all you could have done is to appreciate the policemen and whoever brings the story here

Nice day to yoi
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

Sonia hart. Hope all is well
all Z Well...Just Wanted To Add You
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by charlsecy(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I dey Kogi I no hear anything. All these bloggers self.
Stop claiming know-all.
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Saadallah26(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Bravo to d Police Squad that Nab him. Back to d matter, You can kill but u are beging for ur useless life. To Hell with You
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Bizibi(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

Which ground? The one in Ogori Magongo, Lokoja or Kabba? These days it's even possible for people in Lagos to know what is happening in your background than you.
exactly,some us know the opportunities in abj than those residing over there......it is funny but true.
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by terrezo2002(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Josephjnr:

He was 45years,many good people don't live that long. Lil Wayne said "I'm a bad murthafucker cos the good die young."
OK. start committing crime then and let's see if you will last
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
probably you dont watch local news, na zeeworld and telemoundo full ur head smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by khome(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2017
owomida1:

U must be around ahmadiyya area.
Don't mind that babe boasting about her 1 ear to the ground. She no won gree say she no dey make sense
No mind her, she get people for 21 local government and none supply her d news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by Yoyostic: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Good!He killed my physics lecturer who was the pastor of the Deeper life church where he killed all the worshipers.Mr Oluwalambe,may your soul now rest in peace.
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by 400billionman: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
This has been on front page before.
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by BushDoctor123: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Probably you reside in one remote area in the eastern part of the state. this incidence happened live in Kogi state & it was in the news. The dead notorious criminal was well known in igbira land.
Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by nju18: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
boost your account and see details below..here is your last opportunity to win..call or whatsapp for today game

Re: After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) by tomholly: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing:
Digital marketing training gives the participants richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing and social media marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, understand new concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote products and services online

Digital marketing training course is action learning and deliverable oriented.

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Get a Fast,Secured and reliable web Hosting Service @ www.hostgate.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.