Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) (73043 Views)

Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by 360command: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
cheap woman all mavin artists have had their fair share on her private part, including korede bello and reekado bank.
I wondered why an handsome man like tbliss could have her as a wife when there a lots of village girls out there.
is she a w!hore or international ashawo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
tbliss is a lazy fellow that depend on a woman to survive, he shot himself on the leg by faking suicide just for the lady to succumb to his plan... this lady love him so well and is willing to take care of his bills, he stupidly thought Tiwa what she didn't know... from personal experience, there was a time I intentionally like to threatened my bae with breakup, she will cry her heart out begging me, I think I'm helping the issue , one day she summon courage and tell me its over, I thought she was bluffing initially but after few days no call or SMS, it became reality to me that she meant business, I begged her for 2months b4 she accept me back, the relationship collapse bcux she knw that I'm bluffing and I can't do without her never threaten a lady, especially if she is the bread winner
lesson from you right there. Thanks oga mi!
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by wickyyolo: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've always wondered what this shisha is. is it actually drugs cos people are not always afraid to show people that they're smoking it. What exactly are they smoking from that pipe?

Is just gas bro, it doesn't even get you high.

You just feel your body with lotta gas.
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
lesson from you right there. Thanks oga mi!
wlc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by teemswest(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Narldon:

And Some People will say that A Person can still Change after Marriage

Once Wayward; Always Wayward

My Prayer for You is that When your Son Grows, May He not be Reminded of such shameful Acts Exhibited by His Mother on Social Media .

#The Internet never Forgets

Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by Riqueleme(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2017
And she dey yab her husband say she dey smoke...........
Wetin she dey do?? She dey smoke coal pot ba..lolzzz
Am just passing by ni ooo....
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
fitprince:
god go punish this blogger. must you describe her and include mother of a son. thunder fire your generation

Ur papa

As a blogger I had to do this to let my readers know that what she did is wrong..

#Drino #Peace
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2017
someone's mother.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by elijahkayode(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017

Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
bravo to her,small time now,dey will begin contributing money for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by Trueyarn(m): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've always wondered what this shisha is. is it actually drugs cos people are not always afraid to show people that they're smoking it. What exactly are they smoking from that pipe?

A type of weed (canabis sativa) known as SK. It carries little to no smell but very effective, based on highness level. You can add flavors like vanilla to the shisha bunk just to spice things up. It is a comfortable and relaxed way of smoking igbo. wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by fyxboss(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
just smoke and breeze my bro. u can't get high. Try it
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by oyatz(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Stop smoking Shisha, its not good for your brain.

Pope22:
Nigeria has 36 states, buhari and ojukwu altogether has 12 letters. 1960 was Nigeria's independence and there are 6 days from monday to saturday. Remove the 6 from 1960 and add it to 52 weeks in a year and see that biafra has 6 letters. Now, since buhari and ojukwu has 12 letters, it means each has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters, which means USA when added to Ojukwu will give 6 letters. Yoruba and Hausa has 11 letters together, 52 weeks in a year minus 1960 gives you East and North which means buhari will give you 6 letters while ojukwu will give you 6 letters also. From all these calculations, by the time you realise you are just wasting your time, you must have wasted your time reading meaningless things because you see buhari and ojukwu in it.

Remember, ojukwu has 6 letters, buhari has 6 letters, so
Re: Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) by Pope22(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
oyatz:
Stop smoking Shisha, its not good for your brain.

Admit that u were pained by reading it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.