Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman (1815 Views)

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by zummy10: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Odo Otin local government area of Osun state has sent a message of congratulations to former governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola on his appointment as chairman of the board of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

President Muhammadu Buhari last week reconstituted the board of the NIMC with Prince Oyinlola as chairman. The inauguration of the board is expected to be done very soon.

The chairman of Odo Otin local government chapter of the APC, Alhaji Duro Falowo, in a statement on sunday described the appointment as a call to service while congratulating the former governor on the appointment.

He lauded Prince Oyinlola for his consistent loyalty and support for the party and its leadership over the years while also noting the sterling qualities that must have recommended him to the president. He also thanked the president for counting him worthy of the offer.

The APC chairman prayed for success for the former governor in the new assignment while also promising him that the party would always appreciate his leadership

Read More: http://www.yarnmeblog.com.ng/2017/09/apc-congratulates-oyinlola-as-nimc.html

Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by seunlayi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice reward for decamping

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by MhizzAJ(f): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Okay
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Are there no other competent people aside him who is capable of this position?
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by bkool7(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Political jobbers

When are we going to hear new names in Nig?
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu...

He is on NL o

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by sinkhole: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
You must be kidding me, shocked shocked
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
O ga oooo, Old men everywhere
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by nickxtra(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
So I don't expect to get my National I.D card issued to me soon?
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by SweetJoystick(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Smh same old bastards, switching parties, getting appointments. How is the country going to move forward or change when the same idiots from time have been and are still there angry
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by konshency(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thesame Cabal of people keep dancing round the top post... chaiii....
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Paperwhite(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
And what does this old cargo knows about population let alone handle a sensitive post like the NIMC chair Paddy,paddy.Arrangee government.Political office dished based on patronage.Merit is of no value in Nigeria again.
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Paperwhite(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Smh same old bastards, switching parties, getting appointments. How is the country going to move forward or change when the same idiots from time have been and are still there angry
The thing is really disheartening dear.No hope for Nigeria.
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yam eaters, they have started sharing the yam

Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is competent, he was born a prince, a retired top military officer, ex -Military administrator of Lagos state and ex-Governor of Osun State.

Oma307:
Are there no other competent people aside him who is capable of this position?
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by lenghtinny(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
NIMC is useless before and I don't expect it to get any better with this political prostitute as the boss angry
Re: APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman by Lanretoye(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
na wah for my country o.

(1) (Reply)

“igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” / From Jail For Corruption, Wike Brings Sen.jang To Commission Project In Rivers / ALERT: The Double Agents Behind Buhari, Atiku, Kanu And FFK Uncovered (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.