Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four (406 Views)

Ferocious (chapter One) / The Green Vigilante : Origins. CHAPTER 7 *complete* / The Most Horrific Thing Happened Today And It's My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four by Wordsmithpraise(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Two teenagers; Jane and Dave decided to have a romantic night out by the Greenville Lake side. Teenagers and their romantic deeds. They set up a camping tent and started a fire with a bunch of woods they fetched. Everything was going perfectly as they wanted until the wind accidentally put out the fire at exactly 8pm.
Dave decided to start a new fire but his efforts were futile. The intensity of the wind grew immensely; ripped apart the nicely organized tent. Then came the ominous sounds that grew louder by second. The birds were chirping in the trees.
"Dave, I'm scared. What's going on?" Jane asked with fright written all over her face.
"I have no idea. Just stay behind me," Dave answered, pulling Jane behind him, who had already began whimpering..
"Who ever is there should stop this immediately and come out. If this is some kind of prank, I have no interest."
The wind simmered down and the birds ceased chirping.
"See everything is going to be okay," Dave assured Jane. He held her by the face, attempting to eliminate her fear.
A twig snapped behind Dave. He looked back and moved closer to that area. Then he heard Jane yell. He turned around her saw her gasping for air as she dropped dead on the ground. A woman was standing behind her with a heart in her right hand. Dave observed she had ripped out Jane's heart. He yelled and took to heels; running into the woods.
"Somebody help!" David yelled as he ran non-stop. Relentlessly, he continued running till he slipped and twisted his ankle.
"Ah! What the?"
He reclined on the bark of a tree hoping to hide from whatever killed Jane. He was panting, frightened. He did want to suffer the same fate as Jane. Dave pulled out his phone from his pockets but there wasn't any network bar.
"Shit. You never get one when you need it," He said disappointedly.
He put on the camera on his phone and began recording.
"My name is David Alumona and I'm being chased my some woman. She killed my girlfriend. She ripped out her heart right in front of me. I twisted my ankle, no doubt I'm gonna did here but if you do find this, get the freaking bitch."
He threw his phone into a nearby bush and reclined more comfortably. A twig snapped behind, Dave closed his eyes knowing it was time. He screamed as an invisible force pulled him up the tree. Some seconds later Dave's body fell to the ground headless.

THE NEXT MORNING
A group of people were hunting in the woods beside Greenville Lake. One of the hunters found a headless body and screamed. The rest hunters hurriedly gathered to see what happened instead saw a dead body.
"What kind of animal would do this Bob?" a fellow hunter asked.
"None that I know of," Bob responded as he brought out his phone and called the police.

The police arrived the scene some minutes later. Detective John and Captain Jack arrived shortly afterwards.
"What do we got?" Det John asked curiously.
"Well, we found and ID card in the victim's jacket. His name is Dave Alumona," Officer Sam responded.
"Where the hell is his head?" Captain Jack questioned awkwardly.
"Um, we have no idea sir."
Detective John walked up to Dave's body which was lying on the ground. 'Another strange unexplainable death' he said to himself. He heard a phone ringing nearby and traced it to closely. He found a phone lying on the ground, it was Dave's.
Detective John saw the video Dave recorded on his phone before he died.
"Captain, I got something," he called out. "I found Dave's phone. You gotta see this."
He showed Captain Jack the video on Dave's phone.
"I've seen some crazy shit but a woman ripping out people's heart? That's just absurd," Captain Jack stated.
"Add beheading to the list," Detective John responded.
"We gotta search the area for his dead girlfriend's body."
Jane's body was found by the lake side with a hole in the chest.
This was another death Detective John couldn't explain. He felt unrest, his will grew stronger.

TO BE CONTINUED
Written by Praise Osawaru
Instagram @wordsmithpraise
http://www.wordsmithpraise.com

1 Like

Re: Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four by Wordsmithpraise(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
HORRIFIC FICTION - LISTEN
CHAPTER FIVE- (HUMAN SACRIFICES 2)

OUTSKIRT OF GREENVILLE

Greenville neighbouring town was DUTA; a notorious town filled with bandits and scum bags. The people who lived at the outskirt of Greenville fell victim to Theft, Kidnapping and the likes.

"Wife, Come see this!" Mark shouted.
"Another killing! So we got ourselves a serial killer in town. Where's Jude?" Mark's wife yelled.
Jude ran down the stairs and almost tripped. His mother, Vivian Dale, shouted at him for his carelessness.
"You called me, anything the matter?"
"Look at the TV and tell me what you see."
"Uh, a couple murdered at the woods, dead bodies found in the morning." Jude muttered.
"So no going near the woods, promise me." Vivian stated.
"I'm no longer a kid mum!"
"Son, You get home before 6:00pm. That's Final!"
Jude had earlier wanted to take permission to go out with his friends later in the day. Now, everything was bleeped up. He took his bag pack and his Dad Drove him to school.

Lectures for the day was over and Jude friends were prepping to leave. He didn't know how to break it to them that his parents requested he be home before 6pm and it was 5pm already.

As tempted as he was, be declined the offer and walked home alone. They made a mockery of his statement and bolted before his very eyes.

Jude later got home just before 6pm. His parents had dialed his number severally which he intentionally refused to pick up. He opened the door slowly, unknowingly,They were waiting for him to enter.
"Jude! Where have you been?!" His dad shouted.
"Nowhere, i just decided to walk home."
"Why didn't you take the bus? Those bandits could have been tailing you and Rob you or worse kidnap you."
"Mum, no such thing shall happen to me," he responded firmly.
"Dinner is ready, go freshen up. We're waiting," his mum interrupted.

Dave, Peter, Joan and Chika were returning from their short outing when their car broke down. They were halfway home, close to the Outskirt of GreenVille. It was dark and foggy, no one noticed it was a full moon.
"Dave, get me my tool box from the trunk, will ya?" Peter owned the car even though he drove it less but allowed them to take it out anytime.
"Got a flashlight?" Dave asked
"Yes, There's one here." Joan responded.
Chika was fast asleep, suddenly she awoke and exited the car.
"Hey, babe. Where you going?" Peter asked.
"Geez, can't i take a piss any longer?"
She moved closer towards the bush and crouched. Her eyes closed, still feeling drowsy.

Peter fixed the car and Dave requested he try igniting the engine. Alas! Their hearts gladdened.
Chika slowly walked towards to car.
"I think i saw a dog, taking a peak while i pissed."
"Heh, seems you had too many bottles of beer. Get in "
It was past 7pm and the night grew darker. They continued their journey home even though the fog made it uneasy to drive through. The left tyre hit something sharp and bursted. The headlights went off immediately, birds chirping as they flew by.
"What's wrong Pete?" David muttered.
"Nothing to worry about, it's just a flat tyre. I got a spare in the trunk."

He exited to car to retrieve the spare tyre from the trunk. He felt this shiver as he walked closer to the trunk. Something snarled behind him, he orbited slowly then yelled. Blood splashed over the rear glass of the car.

"What was that? Chika queried.
"That sounded like Peter," Dave opened the car door to come out. An invisible force pulled him away from the car. Dave screamed for help 'Help me!'.
Joan closed the door behind him, She and Chika were embraced with fear.

Suddenly the car's headlight turned on, A woman stood before them with blood on her clothes. The headlights flickered, the woman had transformed into a wolf.

It came at them breaking through the front glass screen ripping them both to pieces.

THE NEXT DAY

Jude's dad woke up, stood up from the bed and went downstairs to take his early morning tea as usual. He sat on the couch, unknowingly he sat on the TV remote and unintentionally switching it on.
'Breaking News: Four Young Adults found dead at the Crispy Highway this morning. It seemed like am animal attack but then again, What animal is capable of tearing a human being into pieces?' The newscaster spoke.
"Vivian!! Jude!! It has happened again oh!"
Jude ran downstairs at the sound of his dad's voice.
"What happened, early this morning?"
"Look at the TV."
John fell on his knees, "
"Chika, Dave, Peter, Joan! Its a lie"
He went back to his room to get his phone, surprisingly, one voice mail.
Puzzled as he was, he played the audio only to LISTEN to strange random voice followed by a message.
"Cross your fingers,
Say your Prayers,
Darkness came before light,
You shall die During daylight."
He cellphone dropped from his hands. He gasped for air..
TO BE CONTINUED
Written by @Wordsmithpraise

For more visit http://www.wordsmithpraise.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From Your Writings / Friday 13th / The Mindset Of Simplicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.