Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom (2850 Views)

Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Donald Trump Fix A Date For Biafra Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by PentiumPro(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Even pidgin you no fit speak. See the leaders of tomorrow. See the calibre of people insulting Mazi Kanu. Too bad.

Where is Kanu? Inside igbo evil forest perhaps? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Totti9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
keep on writing long long grammar wey no get any meaning till they kill all igbo youths finish by then u guys can take action

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Splendid235: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND AGAIN.the magic statement that sent back the corpse to the zoo.as it was on 30th may so shall it be 18th Nov.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by perez100: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
The mofos and clowns are rulling this country.They told us IPOB is banned. I am not IPOB member though Nnamdi Kanu is a close brother from same place but I honestly prefer Biafra to Nigeria and I also know that Kanu must be applauded by lovers of true freedom. They illegally banned IPOB as a group but not Biafra. So, why must the clowns arrest other groups with Biafra flags?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by tsdarkside(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Nigeria has always been a jungle. Whether it is stated or not..

na you be jungle...stop insulting us and still awaiting us to listen to you...it doesnt work...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Yyeske(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rants as usual from Emma, someone tell him to be at the forefront with family and that of Nnamdi kanu too in the next demonstration
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Yyeske(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
Well the concept of self determination is an important component of the UN charter and all member countries are bound by it.What is annoying is that Buhari that finds it not offensive to support the seperation of Western Sahara from Morroco and declearation of Palestinian state from Isreal is acting hypocritical and wicked to same agitations in his own domain.Karma is real.
Go report to the ICC and UN
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Yyeske(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You would see him very soon in power and glory.
You wish
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
perez100:
The mofos and clowns are rulling this country.They told us IPOB is banned. I am not IPOB member though Nnamdi Kanu is a close brother from same place but I honestly prefer Biafra to Nigeria and I also know that Kanu must be applauded by lovers of true freedom. They illegally banned IPOB as a group but not Biafra. So, why must the clowns arrest other groups with Biafra flags?
Who are you deceiving? You've always supported IPOB
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by harlehleh(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Danielmoore:
Ipob should sack KANU and appoint a female as his successor.

Register ipob as a political party

Contest in the forthcoming elections take over the s/east in your hands.

this is a good idea
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Lloydfather(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
I pity these mumus, infront of militant who are born 2kill, who kill b4 thinking..
*wait o but sincerely majority of these Igbos are dafts, they are illiterate, kanu is educated, majority of them barely takes 3meal a day, kanu account dey autorun, most of them are insecured when army reach umahia den no meet kanu (omo wobe ti ya). yet these oafs still agitate on top shit! and the funniest part is if IP0BS were granted self govt. 2day who will rule them?? their own go worst past north korea hope u know say north korea is now no. 176 among most corrupt countries instead 4them 2stay with korea (south) jeje.
#SEE PMB abeg deal with these kooks b4 they become superb like bokoharam hashim supports!
*mofos quote me i won't reply grin i wan watch madrid
U think Igbos are like ur tribes that drinks gari with fish head or eat ewa and bread as foods. listen very careful no tribe i said no tribes eat better than the Igbo.
u call majority of them daft and illiterate, believe me 99% of those guys will feed ur family even with ur generation yet unborn with their illiteracy.

daft and illiterate yet they know their rights more than u with masters and phd. SHAME on u.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by dometome: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2017
yomi96:
God bless you sir. A political movement like catalona would be better. It will take time but it will work.
we don't do nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by BudeYahooCom: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Two yoruba numbskulls are currently fooling themselves on TVC Deji 360 about IPOB. One salako woman and the other charge-and-bail muslim yoruba lawyer.

Kai Illiterates!
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by BudeYahooCom: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2017
In the eyes of the sane International community and normal humans in the zoo, IPOB remains a non-violent, organization whose goal is to pull out from a fulani-terrorist controlled contraption. Only the fulanis and their minions calls IPOB 'terrorists' and compare to the rest of world their views are in the minority and inconsequential.

IPOB remains registered in 88+ countries globally. Muslim fulanis and their muslim minions in the south can shout 'terrorists' till tommorow, the world remains deaf to their propaganda and knows they are the ones who are the real terrorists according to Global terrorism index.
Re: IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Lloydfather:
U think Igbos are like ur tribes that drinks gari with fish head or eat ewa and bread as foods. listen very careful no tribe i no tribes eat better than the Igbo.
u call majority of them daft and illiterate, believe me 99% of those guys will feed ur family even with ur generation yet unborn with their illiteracy.

daft and illiterate yet they know their rights more than u with masters and phd. SHAME on u.

#e pain am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Collection Of Mind Blowing Facts (photos) / Another Saraki Major Headache Looms. / Osun 2018: Premium Times Unofficial Digits You Can Study Carefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.