Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Separating Yourself From The Crowd As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Separating Yourself From The Crowd As A Student (450 Views)

Bingham Uni Rolls Out Programmes In Infectious Disease Control & Crowd Control / The First University In Nigeria: "Separating Fact From Fable". / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Separating Yourself From The Crowd As A Student by Abdullahi1994: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
With lots of interactions with a lot of students and being a student myself (I am still a student in the sense that I still learn every day), I have realized that one single thing is the cause of student success or failure.
To separate yourself from the crowd you need to embrace this one thing and embrace it fully. This one trait is: Taking responsibility.
It sounds simple, but it’s not. Those who embrace this one thing succeed and those who reject or fail to embrace it fail. You might be interested in knowing why. It’s simple, when you fail to take responsibility of your own life, you start to blame others for your failure and you never get to appreciate yourself or give yourself a thumbs up on your successes, which is very bad for your self-esteem.
Take action, Take responsibility
This is to your success

Source: http://blog.offkrent.com/?p=119
Re: Separating Yourself From The Crowd As A Student by AdelinaSwin: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Separating yourself from the crowd as a student can be a valuable strategy for personal and academic growth. Define your objectives and set clear goals for your academic and personal development. This will give you direction and motivation to excel but also visit https://paperswritten.com/ site for quality work. Remember, it's essential to pursue these strategies authentically and in alignment with your passions and interests. Focus on personal growth, learning, and contributing to your community, and you will naturally stand out as a student.

(1) (Reply)

Why A High IQ Or A First Class Degree Mayn’t Make Your Rich / FUNAI Releases Post UTME Result..Check Now / Any Admission ‘done Under The Table’ Will Not Be Regularised, JAMB Tells Institu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.