Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm (30684 Views)

Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Electoral Act: We’ll Never Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari – Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Saintp(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Why are these Arewa guys carrying this on their head all the time? Is it that they so much love Nigeria than other groups or is there something they are not telling us?
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Stkilda(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
it is very very impossible.

Most of these people are American citizens. No one can touch them.
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
let see how they will smuggle the illiterate inside UN secretariat ... he will see the highest disgrace of his life... hypertension will kill him , I hope paramedics are in hand .. useless old tyrant
that's what they did to former Iranian President Almadinajad before the people of iran remove him in last presidential election.
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2017
solaere:

it amaze me hw youth re followin sentiment like dis in dis prt of d country ...!fulani herdsmen named terrorist even by d international body re not so treat'd like d ipob dat wz name'd so by 9ja defence hq...!i jxt pray enough sense fall on u ...!
that's how Nigeria government operate. They shield their people that caused violence and bloodshed. Radical islamic fulani herdsmen terrorist has been termed terrorist group before their leader pmb got elected two years ago.
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Leave these IPOB miscreants alone.
It seems they are all incapable of simple, logical reasoning.
Let them come and act-out their terrorist behaviour in NewYork as well, it is even good for them at least, Americans and other Nations will get a first hand experience with them.

A Pig will always behave like a Pig.

Just dey watch, abi no be these Igbos?
grin grin grin
united state of America are been civil in all their dealings. The UN has heard the voice and cry of the BIAFRA freedom fighters all over the public space.
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Hmmmmmm.... so this is how it feels, when you boast and get thoroughly smirked. grin grin grin grin
u dont know where im from...im highly dissapointed the way yorubas r happy about these shameful military act on unarmed agitators
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by gazza07(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
it's a fight to finish! we won't give in to hausa-Fulani killings! no be today! Mr buhari is goat!
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by rovher: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
They should take Operation Python Dance to New York
And also operation CROCODILE Laughter too...
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Stkilda(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Leave these IPOB miscreants alone.
It seems they are all incapable of simple, logical reasoning.
Let them come and act-out their terrorist behaviour in NewYork as well, it is even good for them at least, Americans and other Nations will get a first hand experience with them.

A Pig will always behave like a Pig.

Just dey watch, abi no be these Igbos?
grin grin grin

Bro, the link below is an American publication. Read what the world thinks of the beloved country, Nigeria and Buhari:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/united-nations-lends-megaphone-to-genocidal-military_us_59be9b8ae4b06b71800c3a88
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
They should take Operation Python Dance to New York

Or they should come to Nigeria to protest, so pythons can dance all over their heads.......
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by bilazego(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Which of the wards are you admitted in, I promise to pay you a visit

You will be well received, your admission card is already prepared because your case is critical and demands no further waste of time......hey doc we have emergency!
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2017
this country will be better wen we stop using the acronym like eastern elders, northern elders,Western elders, southern youth,arewa,iPod,etc.all these names are the reason why we are divided.it should be Nigerian Nigerian and Nigerians.We said we are indivisible but our leaders divides us during creation. enough is enough
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by babestella: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
9jvirgin:
They have already been labelled a terrorist organization, the UN is not a place some eediots posing terroristic threats can mess up. They will be arrested, finger printed and handed over to FBI for further processing.

It baffles me how Nigerians living abroad suddenly develops liver to attack a hardworking and innocent man like Buhari. Living abroad shouldn't make you behave stoopid you nonenties.

Take your joblessness to the Nigerian embassy, US is braced and sick at this time, any illegal gathering will be decimated with no mercy.

You're a deluded brainless terrorist, I'm never disappointed with cesspit tanks like you, you always show your amnesia online.

Tell incompetent, blood drinker called Buratai to take his snakes to NY.
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by ogogoroNo1: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2017
I will be very happy if this happens
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by babestella: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2017
....and why are the northern rats making noise, why be afraid? I thought they have the monopoly of arms through their fraudulent & ethnic biased enlistment in the armed forces, they should ride on camels to NY to do another donkey dance. Bunch of terrorist with deluded mentality always looking for how to label another ethnic group like their brothers in Boko haram and terrorist herdsmen trade.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Veetee(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2017
How I wish one of the ipob men will just rush to embarass buhari as he is giving his speech, it will make more sense, these politicians behave like normal human being when they are abroad, it is when they are home they behave like animals, no wonder it is called a zoo
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by princetom1(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Their own sef too much... Na only dem get sai Buhari?
Why somebody no go shout this and that, wen dem no go let person hear word, dey raise alarm up and down... Smh
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2017
So is it North versus East show of a country. I thought he was the president of Nigeria
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by PointB: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
IPOB is still internationally recognize, despite the unsubstantiated proscription by the cluesless governors of the east.

If they intend to mobilize against King Bubu son of Hari at the UN, so be it. It's within IPOB's legitimate right as a pressure group.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by PointB: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Veetee:
How I wish one of the ipob men will just rush to embarass buhari as he is giving his speech, it will make more sense, these politicians behave like normal human being when they are abroad, it is when they are home they behave like animals, no wonder it is called a zoo

I agree. All the individual need to do is shout "Murderer! Murderer!! While brandshing pictures of some slained Biafran/IPOB heroes!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Ralphdan(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
9jvirgin:
They have already been labelled a terrorist organization, the UN is not a place some eediots posing terroristic threats can mess up. They will be arrested, finger printed and handed over to FBI for further processing.

It baffles me how Nigerians living abroad suddenly develops liver to attack a hardworking and innocent man like Buhari. Living abroad shouldn't make you behave stoopid you nonenties.

Take your joblessness to the Nigerian embassy, US is braced and sick at this time, any illegal gathering will be decimated with no mercy.

See how daft ur comment sounds.You think US is as lawless as Nigeria where there is noting like rule of law.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by princemidon(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2017
krendo:
This people need to stop threatening everyone

All world leaders face protest for their misdeeds

Protest against Buhari is not an attack on the North, if some northern elements want to paint it that way so be it.

Buhari will be confronted with his wickedness and genocide against Igbos when he arrives New York

No amount of propaganda will change that!
I wonder o... I stand to believe that these current military operations in South East is orchestrated by dis Arewa Youths.
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by dheilaw1(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2017
ipoblogic:

No wonder Nigeria is doomed.
When terrorists like Buhari are the innocent men Nigeria can produce, then know that blood and tears shall never depart from her streets.

Nigeria is under a cure.
na now I know say sense no near you at all
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by talk2emma: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Then let them go let them have there own country
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
It's obvious that with all these different Groups like Ipob, Arewa and northern group it's clearly obvious that nigeria isn't ONE. I don't understand why some people are trying so hard to keep it as one. perhaps for their own selfish and gainful reasons?
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by mavinc4u(f): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Na wah oh. How can you beat a child and ask him not to cry? I am in for anything that will bring everlasting peace.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by maklelemakukula(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2017
reuben79:
terrorist is terrorist.....harm or harmless,why ar dey attacking securities agencies nd burn police post.ipob ar terrorist dey must treat like boko boys
foolish words
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by enyi1: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
9jvirgin:

Buhari is not innocent. Nobody is!
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Chibuezestan: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Are you sure you have an international passport
Re: IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm by Omeokachie: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Did Buhari not travel with his python and crocodile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / Kano Government, Hisbah Operatives Destroy Beer Parlour, Cart Away Fridges, TVs / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.