Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area (30702 Views)

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by jaykay2017: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
the way guys dey eat snakes dis days , i bet one day una no go eat posinous snakes ooo
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by JaffyJoe(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Officialkplus:
looks like a black mamba to me

You don't know what a black mamba looks like lol. They are brownish and derived their name from the colour of their mouth which is the only thing black about them. So says the snake guy on NatGeoWild last night. Episodes run like 10pm every night.

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by deebrain(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Prec1ous:
Ambassador of reptile affairs, department of snake.

There is a situation and a reptilian casualty has been recorded.

Proceed with caution for onward observation.

Send findings to the headquarters, Snakeland.

Tell the the president to approve and send all snake photograph over for onward transmission.

Your Snakely
Lalasticlala

From Snakeland with venom!
Meanwhile, latest full scholarships in the usa for Nigerians
https://collegereap.com/scholarships-to-study-abroad-in-the-usa-for-Africans-and-international-students/

And taking you live to Nairaland headquarters,

(in Richard Quest voice)

Ermmm, please it is almost generally reported that despite Lalasticlala's enthusiasm for reporting snake related issues, and I can assume you favour that notion of a snake independence of some sort,
please, don't you think that the less snakes in our environment, the safer?
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by Whoeppme(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pepper soup Don land like u couldn't even go to the market to buy meat....so what if the innocent snake didn't come ur way?

Some Nigerians just like araha. . free free things cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
I've noticed one thing in nairaland and snake thread
any snake that doesn't have the yellow and black colour is cobra even tho its not, then the snake that has it is python.

ok abeg she dis snake resemble cobra?. I've never seen "see the rattle,horn viper, black mamba snake I killed.
na only cobra and python even when they are not especially cobra.
anyways lala since u don't av a special choice of snake, na I'm be that chop and Bellewise.
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by Tayosteve(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
sahm4u2nv:
this giant Cobra has been terrorising my area since last year but thank God we killed it today, pepper soup don land

More pix coming soon
cobra is not edible

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by chiiraq802(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dat snake long ooo
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by mike4real2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Definitly a cobra, it is identified by its shiny black skin with 5 yellow strips under it's neck area.Na this deadly snake wey im poison fit kill 50 people una wan chop ?

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Childofaking:
I don't think cobra meat is edible. Not all snakes can be eaten.

I beg forget, if pepper and Maggi enter am d rest na story
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by TUba69(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Obu ka anyi wee yeere han akwa?
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na everyday we dey see killing of snakes here undecided
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
ReLaTE:
why do u guys like eating snakes,which part of the country are u from?

I'm from the other side of the country
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Elslim:
next time send it to the nearest zoo
noted, we ll catch a live snake, well done sir
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Na everyday we dey see killing of snakes here undecided
don't forget the fewer d number of snakes we have around the safer the environments
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tayosteve:

cobra is not edible
it's edible, especially Cobra snake pepper soup with chilled malt, your heart will bless u

I'm a living witness
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
praiseneofingz:
I've noticed one thing in nairaland and snake thread
any snake that doesn't have the yellow and black colour is cobra even tho its not, then the snake that has it is python.

ok abeg she dis snake resemble cobra?. I've never seen "see the rattle,horn viper, black mamba snake I killed.
na only cobra and python even when they are not especially cobra.
anyways lala since u don't av a special choice of snake, na I'm be that chop and Bellewise.
Definitly a cobra, it is identified by its shiny black skin with 5 yellow strips under it's neck area.Na this deadly snake wey im poison fit kill 50 people una wan chop
it always has a change in length and diameter of the head region when it's angry or on attack, I've seen this severally on farm, let me remind you that it also spit(Ven0m), which could cause temporary or permanent blindness, immediate application of breast milk could be a remedy

u can do more research on it bro

#copied and modified
Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Whoeppme:
Pepper soup Don land like u couldn't even go to the market to buy meat....so what if the innocent snake didn't come ur way?

Some Nigerians just like araha. . free free things cheesy cheesy
let me answer by using this Yoruba saying which says

" ibi ti oka ba ka si ni ounje oka ti ma ba"

which simply means God knows how he feed his people

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area by billyG(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2017
damn u are a lion heart!that is a mudapfucking king cobra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.