Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (736 Views)

CEO Of Mercedes Sits Inside Benz To Take The Gun Shots In His Bullet Proof Car / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ugreat(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: . by mu2sa2: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Honda bullet cars I have seen around have manual transmission. Cars with automatic transmission are easy to drive and less stressful, and I think your wife will prefer one. If the golf polo is automatic, you should go for it.
Re: . by abolore80(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
The honda bullet will serve you better. the only issue is the ball joint pulling issue, but you can get by that if you stick to OEM parts and maintain it well.
NB: once you start changing ball joints, its better you stick to one type. i.e if you started with tokunbo, always use tokunbo as replacement same for new one. that way you will minimise ball joint pulling out. good luck.
Re: . by ugreat(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2017
mu2sa2:
The Honda bullet cars I have seen around have manual transmission. Cars with automatic transmission are easy to drive and less stressful, and I think your wife will prefer one. If the golf polo is automatic, you should go for it.

Both are manual drive

(1) (Reply)

Uber Launches New App For Drivers / What To Expect When Switching From Internal Combustion Engine To Electric Cars / I Need A Car For Uber / Taxify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.