Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet (47768 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by chie8: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company is unstoppable.Following an advise from Senator Ben Bruce,Innoson company has produced a bullet proof version of Innoson SUV which can stop AK47 bullet.Ben Bruce took to social media to share the news and wrote...

'Following my advise to Dr. Chukwuma, he has designed a bullet proof version of the Innoson SUV which can stop an AK47 bullet. He assured me that he will deliver me a bullet proof version in exactly 90 days from today. Dr. Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors makes me proud to be a Nigerian #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/innoson-vehicle-manufacturing.html?m=1

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by dingbang(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one.. We are getting there gradually.. But why did Buhari order for 90smth million worth of bullet proof tyres.. Does he want to live long like methuselah

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by pacino26(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
This is what I call the undying IGBO SPIRIT. Chukwuma me oso oso tinye ndi oso afia ka elenite ugbala I na emeputa.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by mesoprogress(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
If we can replicate similar ideas, not necessarily car manufacturing in all the states , nobody will depend on oil again.

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by softwerk(f): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2017
I suggest we test the jeep with Ben Murray Bruce inside it and let's see how much common sense will be left in his pants grin

Kudos to my Igbo brothers!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by raker300: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:
I suggest we test the jeep with Ben Murray Bruce inside it and let's see how much common sense will be left in his pants grin

that joke was so lame, I didn't even read it through

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2017
How can one stop this igbos from being ahead ? angry
Even after the £20 given them ..... still leading

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by okekekelechib(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2017
J..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by veekid(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2017

soft work
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by DozieInc(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Innoson is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by lonelydora: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Oga Innocent, continue to represent us . They think it's only in politics one can be important.

Whether they provide dollars or not, you will continue to shine.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by habex005(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2017
I thought Ak 47 is in extinction
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by wildchild1: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Good, they're getting there

Check my signature, football Jerseys for sale

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by akilo1: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Nigeria go better #istandwithonosun#

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Can't Buhari use Innoson as his official car?

15 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by walemadu: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
God bless the igbos!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Einl(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
The aim of a government should be to encourage local manufacturing and reduce imports.

The government should put out a policy that in 25 years time all official government cars should be designed and built in Nigeria.

That is how a country becomes industrial. No be one day something.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by thestevens: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Thieves with pen will go and be buying now chaii.
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by pennywys(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
One reason Biafra nation will not go broke like Nigeria is that the people are bless with ideals, technology and innovative spirit

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by owobokiri(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

Why are you so mean this early morning nah? Whats the matter? Ben is different from buhari..

21 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:
Igbo Amaka!!!

Afonjas go die today.

Proforce has its factory in Ogun State and they provide armoured vehicles, APCs and military-grade vehicles.

You think you have a new thing, but Afonjas have had it since 2008. They're a minimum of 9 years ahead of you.

Murray Bruce would snap pictures of Innoson but when it's time to buy, he would quietly buy from Proforce.

Omoakinsuyi:
Can't Buhari use Innoson as his official car?

No SE Governor has an Innoson vehicle in his convoy, yet you want Buhari to use it.

In fact, how many Igbo men do you see using Innoson vehicles as private cars?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by philtex(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Ndigbo...

Biafra Nation will be great. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by zynzyn(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

The common sense go circulate by force!! grin
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Igbos are doing great... grin shocked cool cheesy wink smiley

click like if u agree...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
www79988:
Mods kindly ban this fella till 2028

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by beewhy009(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Kudos to Innoson... In 90 days, the plan is on ground before joor bfr Bruce b like: i gave em d idea. Lol.
How much is it abeg, i wn order one from Jumia grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by ichommy(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Lovely.......

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Valfrankie(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Where is the picture of the Innoson SUV that can stop an AK47 bullet?? undecided

Hausa==> Agriculture
IGBO==> Trade and industries, sports, Entertainment!
Yoruba==> Academics!!!
Nigeria is truly blessed, if only we can keep aside our differences and unite!!! crycrycry

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord / 15 Most Loved Cars In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.