Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Wayne Rooney To Appear In Court Over Drink - Driving Charge - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney To Appear In Court Over Drink - Driving Charge (378 Views)

Wayne Rooney's Derby Battle Back To Survive And Send Owls Down / Rooney Names Two Superstars In England Team / Wayne Rooney Might Appear In The Next Angry Birds Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney To Appear In Court Over Drink - Driving Charge by KimWooBin: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wayne Rooney is due in court on Monday over the drink-driving charge that put his marriage in crisis.

The Everton striker, 31, was arrested at the wheel of party girl Laura Simpson’s VW Beetle convertible earlier this month.

He met Simpson, 29, in a bar on a night with friends and left driving her car.
Wife Coleen, 31, who is expecting their fourth child, was in Majorca with their three young sons.
She has been spotted without her wedding ring.

This week mum-of-one Laura, of Irlam, Gtr Manchester, said on ITV: “In my eyes, I’ve done nothing wrong. I've been thrown under the bus.”

Rooney was due at Stockport magistrates over the arrest near Wilmslow, Cheshire, on September 1.

Read More: http://www.wapng.net/602/wayne-rooney-to-appear-in-court-over-drink-driving-charge

Re: Wayne Rooney To Appear In Court Over Drink - Driving Charge by KimWooBin: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pep In Trouble For Doing This... (must See, Photo) / Manutd Vs Liverpool Match Preview/potential Line Up / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid El Classico Match Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.