Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding (1426 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze / I Have No Idea Where Kanu Is – Abia Governor Speaks Ahead Of Court Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by maclatunji: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
However, they must have decided to put him in the biggest prison.

The prison of an unsettled mind.

Wondering whether the troops are coming for him or not.

Wondering whether his close associates are scheming against him.

Wondering if he is going back to Kuje after all the hype his minions gave him.

Until he turns to a wanderer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by CaptainG00D: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
I even doubt he is alive, therz a rumor he has been murdered.. now saying he ascaped.
How did he ascape the troop of armed millitary men..
They are using it to cover up so that things wont heat up.

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by wakaman: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
CaptainG00D:
I even doubt he is alive, therz a rumor he has been murdered.. now saying he ascaped.
How did he ascape the troop of armed millitary men..
They are using it to cover up so that things wont hit up.

I prefer this narrative. It entails the mofo is dead already.

3 Likes

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Just take it easy tunji. You are too enlightened to lend your support to injustice. This is a democracy and not military rule. There are better ways to do things. The atrocities of the military in Abia should be roundly condemned by all people of good faith and conscience.

I sincerely hope you would rise above hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by maclatunji: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Just take it easy tunji. You are too enlightened to lend your support to injustice. This is a democracy and not military rule. There are better ways to do things. The atrocities of the military in Abia should be roundly condemned by all people of good faith and conscience.

Nah, not hating, just being factual. This Nnamdi Kanu case is a classic one of a 'spoilt child' running out of control. One of the most difficult things to do is to curb military men that have been trained to kill as a profession.

Never allow them at your doorstep in the first place should have been Nnamdi Kanu's motto and the Southeast leaders. However, Kanu's ego had
run out of control and for a few months he forgot that he is just another citizen.

I frankly don't like the fact that he has by his utterances and actions put millions of lives at risk. If I have to make a choice between Nnamdi Kanu being convicted of treason and millions of people dying, I will have to choose the former.

6 Likes

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by MORNDEW(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please I want to see where you condemned the actions of Nnamdi Kanu. From his utterances to his formation of rag tag BSS. Quote the place then you will be morally right to ask someone to condemn the Nigerian army.
In life their actions and consequences. As a person when I see that an action will lead to a dire consequences and I warn the person and doesn't listen, when the consequences come I applaud. Kanu asked for it now he has gotten it.
God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by IJOBA2: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

SO YOU EXPECT YOUR EWEDU MUSLIM BROTHER LIKE MACLATUNJI TO SPEAK UP AGAINST INJUSTICE WHEN PROPHET MUHAMMAD BUHARI S.A.W PBUH IS INVOLVED

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by MalcoImX: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
SO YOU EXPECT YOUR EWEDU MUSLIM BROTHER LIKE MACLATUNJI TO SPEAK UP AGAINST INJUSTICE WHEN PROPHET MUHAMMAD BUHARI S.A.W PBUH IS INVOLVED
Nothing like injustice. Kanu was very lucky not to have been met by the Army. Let him suffer what he invited to himself.
"You are not responsible for anyone who stubbornly chooses to ruin his own life." - Vernon Howard
"If you hand a man a lemon and tell him that its sourness lies outside the lemon, he will think you are joking. Yet, with a perfectly straight face, that same man will tell you that his sour life is caused by external events. When will man learn that he is the cause of his own feelings for either happiness or anxiety?" - Vernon Howard

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by tit(f): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

you think that thing na human?

nnamdi kano ran to Ivory Coast like Ojuku!
happy?

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by julietm123: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2017
If they, let them go and get him but they still need to talk us why they killed unarmed civilians that my own.
Secondly stop posting topic that makes no sense. They know where he is but decided to kill unarmed civilians and ransack his father's palace.
maclatunji:

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by IJOBA2: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2017
MalcoImX:

Nothing like injustice. Kanu was very lucky not to have been met by the Army. Let him suffer what he invited to himself.
"You are not responsible for anyone who stubbornly chooses to ruin his own life." - Vernon Howard
"If you hand a man a lemon and tell him that its sourness lies outside the lemon, he will think you are joking. Yet, with a perfectly straight face, that same man will tell you that his sour life is caused by external events. When will man learn that he is the cause of his own feelings for either happiness or anxiety?" - Vernon Howard
YALL EWEDU MUSLIMS SHOULD EMANCIPATE YA SELVES FROM RELIGIOUS SLAVERY angry

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by maclatunji: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2017
julietm123:
If they, let them go and get him but they still need to talk us why they killed unarmed civilians that my own.
Secondly stop posting topic that makes no sense. They know where he is but decided to kill unarmed civilians and ransack his father's palace.

'Unarmed civilians' that killed policemen and attacked the military.

It cannot make sense to you because you are one-dimensional.#Hehehe

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by attackgat: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
maclatunji:

Nah, not hating, just being factual. This Nnamdi Kanu case is a classic one of a 'spoilt child' running out of control. One of the most difficult things to do is to curb military men that have been trained to kill as a profession.

Never allow them at your doorstep in the first place should have been Nnamdi Kanu's motto and the Southeast leaders. However, Kanu's ego had
run out of control and for a few months he forgot that he is just another citizen.

I frankly don't like the fact that he has by his utterances and actions put millions of lives at risk. If I have to make a choice between Nnamdi Kanu being convicted of treason and millions of people dying, I will have to choose the former.

Only a fool will be looking at a smaller problem and ignore the much bigger problem. Maybe some people were not happy with the way Nnamdi Kanu went about his agitation or some of his utterances but IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu that is the smaller problem out there. Before this opration python dance, there was hardly any act of violence reported against IPOB and they do not bear arms.

The much bigger problem that exists is that if one individual who has no position in government and no political power can cause millions to be at risk just by his uttrances, then Nigeria is not a nation worth the paper it is printed on

So when one person in the East says something offensive , people in the North are put at risk? When another in west says something not palatable , people in thr South are put at risk?

So what is the point of ONE NIGERIA if the people cant rise above mere words? It would make more sense to divide Nigeria into congregations that are more alike and comfortable with each other than be in a Nigeria where different people who dont like are routinely killing each other. People want Nigeria to be together for the sake of being together and not because the country actually works as a nation

You take down Nnamdi Kanu another rises to replace him, so what is the point?

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
attackgat:

Only a fool will be looking at a smaller problem and ignore the much bigger problem. Maybe some people were not happy with the way Nnamdi Kanu went about his agitation or some of his utterances but IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu that is the smaller problem out there. Before this opration python dance, there was hardly any act of violence reported against IPOB and they do not bear arms.

The much bigger problem that exists is that if one individual who has no position in government and no political power can cause millions to be at risk just by his uttrances, then Nigeria is not a nation worth the paper it is printed on

So when one person in the East says something offensive , people in the North are put at risk? When another in west says something not palatable , people in thr South are put at risk?

So what is the point of ONE NIGERIA if the people cant rise above mere words? It would make more sense to divide Nigeria into congregations that are more alike and comfortable with each other than be in a Nigeria where different people who dont like are routinely killing each other. People want Nigeria to be together for the sake of being together and not because the country actually works as a nation

You take down Nnamdi Kanu another rises to replace him, so what is the point?

I don't know the kind of training you have received so far but words have never been 'mere'.

You are not worth debating with if you don’t know this.
Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by MalcoImX: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
YALL EWEDU MUSLIMS SHOULD EMANCIPATE YA SELVES FROM RELIGIOUS SLAVERY angry
You missed it again. Kanu and you are a fraud to have used the word "Indigenous people" inappropriately, as defined by recognized international entities.
https://www.nairaland.com/3933072/biafrans-not-never-been-indigenous/1#60586068

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

[/s]

Have you forgotten you people termed Nigeria a Zoo so why the pretense of hate, when hate is the foundation of your biafra?

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by idupaul: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
maclatunji:

In the coming days you will come across an injustice to you that will shock you to the bone marrow but don't panic it will just be a lesson meant to dilute the misconstrued thoughts in you and teach you to be a promoter of justice anywhere you go .. I just feel it ooo
Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu disappeared from his house when fulani soldiers came to assasinate him.. That man is operating from another realm. Nigeria is not seen anybody like him before.

1 Like

Re: The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding by maclatunji: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Nnamdi Kanu disappeared from his house when fulani soldiers came to assasinate him.. That man is operating from another realm. Nigeria is not seen anybody like him before.

LOL, this is funny. I see, so Nnamdi Kanu is now a spirit.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Protests In US Made Trump Know Nigeria Is A Threat To Christians / Nigerian Man Trolls Donald Trump. See What He Got Next (images) / Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To Sextuplets In US - Show Off Their Babies. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.