Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? (1165 Views)

This Chicken Grows As Big As A Turkey!! Brahma Chicken Breed / CHRISTMAS SALES OFFER IS HERE, BUY NOW BEFORE DECEMBER HIKE PRICES / Turkey Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Noniee: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please I am a student have interest in starting a turkey business but I don't know how to go about it. Firstly, I have poultry space but will like to know the following
-like how much is involved in starting it in small scale (5-50)
-How long does it take to mature as my target is Christmas sales and it's already September 18th
-Is it fed the same way as chicken and does it require similar or near attention as chicken
-Cost of feed and types
-Any important information I must know.
Really need your helps. Thanks

Plus how can I push this to front page, I need help Asap
Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Horlharpeace(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
I will advice not to raise turkey for sale during Christmas but raise it to lay eggs, take it to hatchery and sell day olds..
U can contact me on WhatsApp with ds number for more info..

1 Like

Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Horlharpeace(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Raise it to lay eggs and hatch so to sell dr day olds cus it more lucrative than selling for Xmas..
Contact me on WhatsApp for more info..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by abassmayowa24(m): 5:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Its too late to raise turkey for xmas sales now. It takes Turkey 6-7months to be fully mature for sales.

1 Like

Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by lagosrd: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Noniee:
Please I am a student have interest in starting a turkey business but I don't know how to go about it. Firstly, I have poultry space but will like to know the following
-like how much is involved in starting it in small scale (5-50)
-How long does it take to mature as my target is Christmas sales and it's already September 18th
-Is it fed the same way as chicken and does it require similar or near attention as chicken
-Cost of feed and types
-Any important information I must know.
Really need your helps. Thanks

Plus how can I push this to front page, I need help Asap

Don't mind these guys. Go to a reputation farm that sells imported turkey buy and send me a PM. You will sell your. The market is free and open. That is why you have faceless people here that will help your ministry grow so that you can move to your permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2017
4000 birds capacity pen for sale in ibadan.
2 rooms
Steady Running well water
100% secured
Good road accessibility
Good Electricity
40 fit high
strongest bokoharam net
well concrate granite German floor
best Aluminum zinc pan
well ventilated
on a full plot of land. (THE PEN IS SITUATED WHERE YOU GET ALL YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR POULTRY BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY WHEREBY COST OF PRODUCTION IS LOW �COMPARE TO OTHER LOCATION)
Closer to major feed distributors, 15 minutes drive to all major hatcheries and major livestock markets in oluyole ibadan,closer to major veterinary products distributors, 20 minutes drive from toll gate ibadan at asabari kuola area close to Alao akala express ibadan....Asking price 1.8 million

for more pictures and enquiries call 08020917141 or 08024324410.

1 Like

Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Noniee: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Horlharpeace:
I will advice not to raise turkey for sale during Christmas but raise it to lay eggs, take it to hatchery and sell day olds..
U can contact me on WhatsApp with ds number for more info..

Okay, thank you. Will contact
Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Noniee: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Horlharpeace:
Raise it to lay eggs and hatch so to sell dr day olds cus it more lucrative than selling for Xmas..
Contact me on WhatsApp for more info..
Thanks much
Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Noniee: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2017
abassmayowa24:
Its too late to raise turkey for xmas sales now. It takes Turkey 6-7months to be fully mature for sales.
Okay. I was actually thinking of buying 8weeks old. Thankyou
Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Noniee: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2017
lagosrd:

Don't mind these guys. Go to a reputation farm that sells imported turkey buy and send me a PM. You will sell your. The market is free and open. That is why you have faceless people here that will help your ministry grow so that you can move to your permanent site.

You think it will mature by then?
Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by Noniee: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwajomiloju20:
4000 birds capacity pen for sale in ibadan.
2 rooms
Steady Running well water
100% secured
Good road accessibility
Good Electricity
40 fit high
strongest bokoharam net
well concrate granite German floor
best Aluminum zinc pan
well ventilated
on a full plot of land. (THE PEN IS SITUATED WHERE YOU GET ALL YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR POULTRY BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY WHEREBY COST OF PRODUCTION IS LOW �COMPARE TO OTHER LOCATION)
Closer to major feed distributors, 15 minutes drive to all major hatcheries and major livestock markets in oluyole ibadan,closer to major veterinary products distributors, 20 minutes drive from toll gate ibadan at asabari kuola area close to Alao akala express ibadan....Asking price 1.8 million

for more pictures and enquiries call 08020917141 or 08024324410.

Wow, it's a start up and I don't want something bug for now.nth an ks all the same
Re: Requirements For Starting A Turkey Business And Can I Meet Up Christmas Sales? by lagosrd: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Noniee:

You think it will mature by then?

Hello. By the time he prepares the things he needs the birds will be ready for Easter season.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Turns Banana Into Flour. / How To Export With An Empty Bank Account, For Farmers / Soybean Oil Machine To Produce High Quality Edible Soybean Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.